RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our dinner.

:russ:

He then said, “I need loyalty.” I replied, “You will always get honesty from me.” He paused and then said, “That’s what I want, honest loyalty.” I paused, and then said, “You will get that from me.” As I wrote in the memo I created immediately after the dinner, it is possible we understood the phrase “honest loyalty” differently, but I decided it wouldn’t be productive to push it further. The term – honest loyalty – had helped end a very awkward conversation and my explanations had made clear what he should expect.

:dead:

Trump's biopic is going to be the GOAT :banderas:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
"The President went on to say that if there were some “satellite” associates of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out, but that he 7 hadn’t done anything wrong and hoped I would find a way to get it out that we weren’t investigating him"

few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our dinner.

on Valentines Day no less

Quote could also easily be attributed to Melania :dead:

Donald definitely grabs p*ssy. He has zero concept of 'No'.:picard:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Well, Trump didnt lie about one thing, Comey did tell him he, personally was not under investigation and when he asked Comey to "get it out" Comey was reluctant because that could change in the future. That was late March so I wonder has it shifted to him personally at this point. The same stream of information has been leaked/reported since April so I wonder has anything come up that would personally implicate Trump.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Comey did not tell him on three separate occasions that he wasn't under investigation. Comey didn't tell him anything during the three times they spoke and he took that as three separate denials.

What the hell is going on in trumps head?? That's not how basic logic works.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty!

kendrick-lamar-bonnaroo-2015-billboard-650.jpg

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Lol Comey did not tell him on three separate occasions that he wasn't under investigation. Comey didn't tell him anything during the three times they spoke and he took that as three separate denials.

What the hell is going on in trumps head?? That's not how basic logic works.
Trump is a mentally ill, narcissistic idiot. He just assumes everyone is working in HIS best interests.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
F2XDrYq.gif
F2XDrYq.gif
F2XDrYq.gif
F2XDrYq.gif
F2XDrYq.gif
F2XDrYq.gif
F2XDrYq.gif
F2XDrYq.gif
F2XDrYq.gif

Trump demanded loyalty from Comey. Literally.

‘I expect loyalty,’ Trump told Comey, according to written testimony

‘I expect loyalty,’ Trump told Comey, according to written testimony

Fired FBI Director James B. Comey said President Trump told him at the White House “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty’’ in their private White House dinner conversation in January, according to written testimony prepared by Comey.

In written remarks submitted to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday — a day before his much-anticipated testimony — Comey said he remembered nine separate private conversations with President Trump. Three were in person and six on the phone.

When the president made his comments about loyalty at the Jan. 27 dinner, Comey wrote that “I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our dinner.’’

[Read Comey’s prepared remarks for his upcoming testimony]

When prompted again on the subject of loyalty, Comey said he replied, “You will always get honesty from me.’’

Play Video 2:30

Here’s why Comey’s testimony could haunt Trump’s presidency

The Post’s Robert Costa explores how the Senate testimony of former FBI director James B. Comey on June 8 could have a lasting impact on President Trump’s tenure.(Bastien Inzaurralde/The Washington Post)

Checkpoint newsletter

Military, defense and security at home and abroad.

Comey said that once before Trump’s inauguration, and again at the January dinner, he assured the president that he was not personally under investigation. He also told the president later on that he had shared that information with congressional leaders.

In essence, Comey’s written testimony confirms a key claim that Trump has made — that three times, Comey told the president he was not under investigation.

Then, on April 11, Comey wrote, the president called him and asked him what he had done about getting out word that he was not personally under investigation. The president told him “the cloud’’ of the probe was interfering with his ability to do his job.

“I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know,’’ Trump told Comey, according to the written testimony. “I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.’’

He added: “That was the last time I spoke with President Trump.’’