RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is that out of all the stuff that has come out about Russia , the hooker pee stuff was never really talked about or mentioned again by most people. In fact this is partly because most people still think it's unbelievable gossip and even if it was true, it's funny but least serious thing out of that dossier.

Yet, he seems to be really bothered by the hooker stuff. :jbhmm:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Now Trump is trotting out Chris Christie and Paul Ryan on MSNBC later today to begin the defense.

I am really beginning to think that Trump wants the investigation stopped, because he knows that the FBI might be able to verify that dossier about the hookers and the pissing. :deadmanny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Waiting on comey's testimony got me like:

purLC5r.gif

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've noticed how Trump always emphasizes his lack of personal involvement with Russia. He never quite rides for his people though.

"James, did y'all have them girls over here last night after I explicitly asked you not to? ":usure:

"listen, I (emphasis) didn't invite anyone over." :jawalrus:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is that out of all the stuff that has come out about Russia , the hooker pee stuff was never really talked about or mentioned again by most people. In fact this is partly because most people still think it's unbelievable gossip and even if it was true, it's funny but least serious thing out of that dossier.

Yet, he seems to be really bothered by the hooker stuff
. :jbhmm:

I used to think that it was untrue, but now based on the way that Trump is acting then it is probably true and he is scarred that the FBI and CIA will eventually get the tape. :picard:

That British Secret agent that put together that dossier is a bad mofo and now we know what the Russians have over Trump. :mjcry:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Yet, he seems to be really bothered by the hooker stuff. :jbhmm:
When u look up the dude that wrote that, he seems to not be the type to just write something to get headlines. And a very large bulk of that dossier appears to be true and nobody in the msm has said it besides Maddow

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I used to think that it was untrue, but now based on the way that Trump is acting then it is probably true and he is scarred that the FBI and CIA will eventually get the tape. :picard:

That British Secret agent that put together that dossier is a bad mofo and now we know what the Russians have over Trump. :mjcry:
Why would you think the stuff in the Dossier wasn't true :what:

Cmon man. Trump is a degenerate slob of course he pissed in the Obama's bed I could definitely see him doing that :heh:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt reads like a trashy Michael Bay political thriller:pachaha:

On the morning of April 11, the President called me and asked what I had done about his request that I “get out” that he is not personally under investigation. I replied that I had passed his request to the Acting Deputy Attorney General, but I had not heard back. He replied that “the cloud” was getting in the way of his ability to do his job. He said that perhaps he would have his people reach out to the Acting Deputy Attorney General. I said that was the way his request should be handled. I said the White House Counsel should contact the leadership of DOJ to make the request, which was the traditional channel.

He said he would do that and added, “Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.”

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The question in my mind:

A) Does Trump of anyone signifigant go down
B) If so is it generally tied to Russia or do they get caught up on something else like Clinton/Starr

Reading Comey's transcript makes me believe that obstruction of justice is our best bet. Comey seems to hint that Trump doesn't have a personal connection to Russia since they weren't/aren't investigating his personal conduct

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you think the stuff in the Dossier wasn't true :what:

Cmon man. Trump is degenerate slob of course he pissed in the Obama's bed I could definitely see him doing that :heh:

I just assumed that even Trump was not crazy enough to do that and I was also skeptical as to how it could be verified. Trump's subsequent actions have verified it. :dame: