RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
People forget that Watergate was a 24-26 month process. Even with the most generous of timelines you could say we're only 9-12 months in (when a lot of Russia ties were being reported). We're gonna have to be patient with this process brehs
The question in my mind:

A) Does Trump of anyone signifigant go down
B) If so is it generally tied to Russia or do they get caught up on something else like Clinton/Starr

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
After watching the hearing, these guys aren't going to give the whole thing away. This will be a long, drawn out process.

People are going to keep shouting conspiracy and witch hunt out of pure ignorance. Very obvious that the intelligence community has enough but doesn't deem it wise to tell the public just yet.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yes, these guys are pretty much giving the most antiseptic answers that they possibly can. The real struggle throughout this process will be the alt-right shouting, holding signs, buying billboards claiming that they have been vindicated with these non admissions/indirect answers to direct questions. When it comes crashing down, oh man, it's gonna be a lot of "but but but....."

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
5 mins ·
BREAKING: Fired FBI Director James Comey has confirmed the explosive report that President Trump asked him to drop the FBI investigation into Michael Flynn, and told him “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty."

Comey confirms Trump asked him to drop Flynn investigation
The former FBI director's statement to the Senate was released a day early.
THEHILL.COM

umm...

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Comey's testimony for tomorrow.

A few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our dinner.

:wow:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"The President went on to say that if there were some “satellite” associates of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out, but that he 7 hadn’t done anything wrong and hoped I would find a way to get it out that we weren’t investigating him"

few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our dinner.

on Valentines Day no less

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps