RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They not even asking for classified information either :francis:.
Exactly...

"Did you have a conversation with Dir. Comey about his conversations with President Trump?"

"I'll let Dir. Comey speak for himself tomorrow"

But why cant you answer it if you were part of a conversation with him?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
If tomorrow is a let down then what?
If you feel "let down" by a hearing, that doesn't mean things are not proceeding behind the scenes. You're always going to get the "I cannot reveal that in a public setting" responses that make these things appear like non-stories a lot of times. I really don't care what *I* know, as long as what has been said and done is knowledge within the proper circles and being handled. There's more to all of this than we will ever know. As long as justice is served and traitors are outed and punished, that's what counts.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly...

"Did you have a conversation with Dir. Comey about his conversations with President Trump?"

"I'll let Dir. Comey speak for himself tomorrow"

But why cant you answer it if you were part of a conversation with him?

If you're ever put in any situation similar to the one they're in you don't ever want to answer a question that you don't have to even if you really have nothing to hide. Because once you commit to an answer all they have to do is find ways to discredit it.

I understand the frustration, but these dudes know EXACTLY how this game works and they ain't falling for it.

Edit: Just like when they asked if anyone took notes. If you answer "yes", they'll automatically subpoena them and any other related documents. If you answer "No" and they find out you did well, you fukked up.

But if you just say "I won't answer that." then they got nothing on you even if you did or didn't.