RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

I have my issues with his admin, but gatdamnit if he did not make me proud as a citizen and a black person :mjcry:
A true statesman with swag on a hundred:obama:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I love these videos :pachaha:

It's like these cacs never researched who Trump is. All they saw of him was in the apprentice or some other entertainment show.

Trump has never fought for the little guy in his life, he's done the opposite. Taking out contracts with small business companies and then reneging on them by saying the job wasn't good enough and then reducing the agreed price, since he was rich, he had a house full of lawyers to drown them in court fees. He's the silver spoon feed elite they love to hate.

He acted like he was an outsider/non-establishment but his proposed policies say otherwise. :heh:

Sad!

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
The shyt wasn't even covert, in coli speak i'm sure it went down like this

Kush: Say breh, fukk all those officials ways of communicating, lets just slide info through you guys so the a$$holes back in the US don't see :smugbiden:
Russian Spy Guy: :dahell::what: That's a terrible idea. :dahell:
Kush: :dahell: What, why?
RSG: *passes killa kush a note that says "they're listening to everything we say, all the time, c'mon breh* :francis: hahah oh Jared you and your jokes.
Killa Kush: What do you mean they're listening to everything ? Who? :mindblown:
RSG: :snoop:
Killa Kush: Anyway, after we have this US avoidable information channel setup, get this shyt *pauses* I'm gonna go to china and charge them $500k to get into the US, on legal visas, this government shyt is like printing money :gladbron:
RSG: :dafukk:That's a good one Jared, I have to go, my cats having an asthma attack.
:deadmanny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's like these cacs never researched who Trump is. All they saw of him was in the apprentice or some other entertainment show.

Trump has never fought for the little guy in his life, he's done the opposite. Taking out contracts with small business companies and then reneging on them by saying the job wasn't good enough and then reducing the agreed price, since he was rich, he had a house full of lawyers to drown them in court fees. He's the silver spoon feed elite they love to hate.

He acted like he was an outsider/non-establishment but his proposed policies say otherwise. :heh:

Sad!
Its so funny they look up to these guys in suits not knowing a damn thing about them