RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:smarttrump::trumpTroll2:

DAy-vJKUMAAilNc.jpg

:sadtrump:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What I propose to avoid something as calamitous as this Trump adminstration in the future, is some kind of qualifying or disqualifying exam or test (could be a series of tests, oral or written) to be given before running for the office of the president and maybe congress. Infact lets make it like who wants to be millionaire, on live tv. Put these cats on blast for their ignorance. I mean we don't mind a reality tv star being in the white house, and this administration might as well be an espionage movie filled with so much political intrigue

Something that covers current world affairs, economics, history and like. Subjects that all citizens can agree are relevant to governing. Because forreal, having straight ignorant bozos running the show is fukking it up for everybody.

Also consider that highly sensitive fields like medicine require individuals to renew licenses through exams over the years. Why cant it be the case for politics? I mean this shyt is really life and death.
This would work against us because CACs gon CAC...

Jim Crow...:francis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I am not ready to crown Trump just yet as the most corrupt ever, because there was some major league fukkery during the Grant administration too. But if you want to crown their asses, then crown their asses; because they are who you thought they were.

But in all seriousness I can see how how some people might see Trump as the most corrupt, but I am going to hold off on the most corrupt ever until they actually connect Trump with the Russian money either through Jared or through his tax returns. On that day that Orange muddafugga gets the title, because he would have had done everything from engaging in public corruption; embracing strongmen/dictators/murderous thugs; putting down European allies; putting down North American allies; attacking the press; attacking the judiciary; attacking the intelligence community; pushing for the incarceration of journalists; applauding the attacking of journalists; inciting violence in general; stoking ethnic division in his own country; belittling women; coddling White nationalist; spilling military secrets/sharing intel with Americas enemies and allies (Japan and Phillipines) and engaging espionage/treason.

All of that has been done in just 4-6 fugging months. I think that Trump can do even more fukkkery if given a just a little more time.

Jog my memory breh...

What did Grants administration due that was anywhere near as bad as Trump and his administration conspiring with an adversary of this country?

This Russian shyt is high grade treason...

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Most important thing I took away from the Reuters article:

FBI investigators are examining whether Russians suggested to Kushner or other Trump aides that relaxing economic sanctions would allow Russian banks to offer financing to people with ties to Trump, said the current U.S. law enforcement official.
That "follow the money" phrase is legit.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jog my memory breh...

What did Grants administration due that was anywhere near as bad as Trump and his administration conspiring with an adversary of this country?

This Russian shyt is high grade treason...

The Russian shyt is definitely treasonous and incredibly outrageous, but haven't had the length of time needed to really out do the Grant Cabinet. However, the Trump administration is definitely headed headed in the right direction to be the most corrupt and certainly will be the GOAT if they just have a little more time to get it done.

The Grant administration scandals are just :banderas:

But in truth the Grant Administrations shyt was not treasonous. It just run of the mill stuff, but it even left the other crooked Cacs speechless.

Ulysses S. Grant presidential administration scandals - Wikipedia