RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump and his cronies are pretty ridiculous. :wow:

Imagine discussing ways to kidnap a US citizen to a nation that is hostile to him, never mind passing him to Erdogan, god knows what he'll do to him as punishment for the Gulen movement.:patrice:

Well if they do this on the streets of the USA capital:

Then they must go straight medieval back on their own home turf.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Sidenote: Does Trump know Germany auto manufacturers BUILD things in the USA? :dahell:
Obviously not, so many American jobs are created in the factories. I was reading on Reddit that there were be whole communities destroyed by German auto manufacturing factories in the us. Does this guy have any advisors, does he listen to anybody?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Obviously not, so many American jobs are created in the factories. I was reading on Reddit that there were be whole communities destroyed by German auto manufacturing factories in the us. Does this guy have any advisors, does he listen to anybody?
and RED America specifically.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
What I propose to avoid something as calamitous as this Trump adminstration in the future, is some kind of qualifying or disqualifying exam or test (could be a series of tests, oral or written) to be given before running for the office of the president and maybe congress. Infact lets make it like who wants to be millionaire, on live tv. Put these cats on blast for their ignorance. I mean we don't mind a reality tv star being in the white house, and this administration might as well be an espionage movie filled with so much political intrigue

Something that covers current world affairs, economics, history and like. Subjects that all citizens can agree are relevant to governing. Because forreal, having straight ignorant bozos running the show is fukking it up for everybody.

Also consider that highly sensitive fields like medicine require individuals to renew licenses through exams over the years. Why cant it be the case for politics? I mean this shyt is really life and death.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch this 1 minute video of Putin shytting on all these billionaires and forcing Deripaska to sign off on a contract promising to pay unpaid wages. Putin runs that country like the mafia.

Wow this nicca Putin. This is im sure how trump wishes he could be as president