RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

All said in those tweets are pure facts. I worked there and I almost got recruited as muscle. I was good friends with lots of them until I felt they were into some crazy shyt. I love the area. I moved in to Ocean 4 which was close by and man, those Russians give no fukks. Anybody that lives in Miami, go to Sunny Isles and visit the kids playground around 9 AM, you will hear nothing but Russians. Young girls having babies by those old mobsters, and made to be housewives. One of them told me the kinda man he husband was and how he conquered her !!!! :merchant:

One little story. That dude bought 2 condos at 2 mil each. They were next to each other. So, dude decided to take down the walls and make a nice penthouse. Issue was, that wall was a foundation wall and he should have asked for permit. The security guard came and tried to boss up talking sshyt like "who told you you could do this ? Stop all this shot now" I wasn't there but my Cuban coworker was up there and he was telling the guard to chill. He was a Rican dude. Negga was on a headlock by a 6 8 bodybuilding negga, who threatened to throw him off the window or feed him to the sharks or some shyt. Negga literally peed his pants and asked the company to go somewhere else. He was shook. When he made the incident report and called the police, the officer told him he should leave those guys alone and he hold have not been in their suite. Unbelievable.

Dead ass, I tell people that story all the time irl

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not going to have any appreciable effect though...but thanks for playing.
Seriosly though what stops Putin from continuing this behavior, its a serious question and one you guys will have to answer. Is there a punishment for what Russia did or is it open season.....obviously IC will take revenge behind the scenes but officially and openly there should be a red line drawn here with consequences.

Actually a very good question. If the US retaliated by increasingly serious sanctions that posed a serious risk to Putin's power (for instance if economy cratered to the point that people are openly defying government), you'd have to consider how he and his backers (oligarchs) would respond. I think Putin has the type of ego that would never allow him to just quietly leave Russia to live the rest of life as a has been who exiled himself. I think he sees himself as the embodiment/personification of the Russian state. I could see it getting nasty.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
aIsjuZN.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Actually a very good question. If the US retaliated by increasingly serious sanctions that posed a serious risk to Putin's power (for instance if economy cratered to the point that people are openly defying government), you'd have to consider how he and his backers (oligarchs) would respond. I think Putin has the type of ego that would never allow him to just quietly leave Russia to live the rest of life as a has been who exiled himself. I think he sees himself as the embodiment/personification of the Russian state. I could see it getting nasty.
only thing keeping Putin alive is fear of Putin.

thats never much.