RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

John Lewis said there was Russian Conspiracy 4 months ago when he called Trump illegitimate
:banderas:

Yeah, him and Maxine Waters will not get the credit they deserve attached to this in the history books because they are black and idiots will claim they have an "agenda", while Schiff, Himes, Franken, etc.. will end up getting the majority of the praise. It's alright, the folks that have followed this thing through know. Not saying the other people don't deserve credit, because they have been great, but it should be equal.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
The potential outcomes on this give me a migraine
Yeah, don't want to get my hopes too high because the republikunts have majority, but this is too fukking blatant. The true patriots in the intelligence community and the military ain't gonna let this fly, it's to extra

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol, Kysleyac (sp?) Is already fat and looks extremely out of shape. He will die of a "massive heart attack" in the next month or so, you know nobody was more horrified at this story leaking than him
You can tell how important he is, considering ALL this info is out and he's STILL hasn't been recalled to Moscow or fired.

Dude is just out here fukking up the Trump administration by merely breathing at this point.

The Kremlin sees all of this, even Trump's failure, as a massive intelligence win.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
we gotta put the foot on the necks of jackasses like Glenn Greenwald and alt-left media INCLUDING THE YOUNG TURKS who avoided the Russia story for MONTHS

They had a chance to stop this shyt and end this campaign in the tracks A YEAR AGO

We ALL saw it and they fukking clowned us.

Parts of the NYTimes gotta take this L too.
Biggly supress the 1st amendment and kill the media, I like how you think :smarttrump:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
You can tell how important he is, considering ALL this info is out and he's STILL hasn't been recalled to Moscow or fired.

Dude is just out here fukking up the Trump administration by merely breathing at this point.

The Kremlin sees all of this, even Trump's failure, as a massive intelligence win.
But that's not a long con, once order is restored, the intelligence community is going to wage nuclear intelligence war on Russia. Right now, they have unfettered access, but that window is gonna close tight pretty soon, I hope

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
That is true and it was Woolsey that told about Flynn's attempt at kidnapping a U.S. national and deporting the man to Turkey so that Ergoden could deal with the man.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/25/politics/james-woolsey-mike-flynn-cnntv/
Trump and his cronies are pretty ridiculous. :wow:

Imagine discussing ways to kidnap a US citizen (edit: thought he was, just in exile) to a nation that is hostile to him, never mind passing him to Erdogan, god knows what he'll do to him as punishment for the Gulen movement.:patrice:

This is the new scandal from the right. :snoop:

Seth went nowhere, this is the next avenue. Watch Trumpset parrot this soon. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biggly supress the 1st amendment and kill the media, I like how you think :smarttrump:
wait....I'm not saying that.

I'm saying that they need to be called out for their bullshyt in trying to squash the story.

This was big news and they all tried to downplay it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But that's not a long con, once order is restored, the intelligence community is going to wage nuclear intelligence war on Russia. Right now, they have unfettered access, but that window is gonna close tight pretty soon, I hope
This was one of my main reasons for supporting Hillary.

She was gonna unleash holy hell on anyone who tried to stop her

Putin was terrified of what she'd authorize.