RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:stopitslime:

No one is charged with espionage- or anything else yet, really. Also, there were still violations committed by the IC that should have been disclosed to the court.

Edit: It's not very liberal of you to toss peoples rights in the bushes merely because of suspicion. There are ways to handle investigations that still protect peoples rights. Warrants or whatever.
Those aren't violations

If you're doing dirt with the dirty, don't get mad when we call you dirty

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those aren't violations

If you're doing dirt with the dirty, don't get mad when we call you dirty

At this point, with this amount of damage being done to the intelligence community, presidency, media, and country as a whole, you had better be right about this. You had better find whatever it is you're looking for or you will own this devastation. Not that you and the left give a shyt.:mjlol::francis:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
At this point, with this amount of damage being done to the intelligence community, presidency, media, and country as a whole, you had better be right about this. You had better find whatever it is you're looking for or you will own this devastation. Not that you and the left give a shyt.:mjlol::francis:
What's your agenda here? Are you the lucky #Trumpset member they decided to send this week to :cape: for their god?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think that we can actually state that the Trump administration is easily the most corrupt administration during the last 50 years. The Trump administration is only 4 months in and they have already blew right by the Nixon, Reagan and the W. Bush administration. It took those other administrations at least 5 or 6 years to get to full fukkery, but Trump didn't even need 5 months.
Ever, by far.

The Kushner item is the first piece--->Flynn--->Pence=head of entire transition team--------->Picked by Trump=massive fukking conspiracy i think it's finally coming brehs :blessed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
we gotta put the foot on the necks of jackasses like Glenn Greenwald and alt-left media INCLUDING THE YOUNG TURKS who avoided the Russia story for MONTHS

They had a chance to stop this shyt and end this campaign in the tracks A YEAR AGO

We ALL saw it and they fukking clowned us.

Parts of the NYTimes gotta take this L too.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
how about the eyes of Americans?
who the fukk are you to subvert the entire intelligence apparatus of the US?:what: You got spy training?:what: How we know you not compromised?:what: Spy work is clandestine, this shyt would be even less transparent than clandestine, WTF!!!!??:hhh:
The shyt wasn't even covert, in coli speak i'm sure it went down like this

Kush: Say breh, fukk all those officials ways of communicating, lets just slide info through you guys so the a$$holes back in the US don't see :smugbiden:
Russian Spy Guy: :dahell::what: That's a terrible idea. :dahell:
Kush: :dahell: What, why?
RSG: *passes killa kush a note that says "they're listening to everything we say, all the time, c'mon breh* :francis: hahah oh Jared you and your jokes.
Killa Kush: What do you mean they're listening to everything ? Who? :mindblown:
RSG: :snoop:
Killa Kush: Anyway, after we have this US avoidable information channel setup, get this shyt *pauses* I'm gonna go to china and charge them $500k to get into the US, on legal visas, this government shyt is like printing money :gladbron:
RSG: :dafukk:That's a good one Jared, I have to go, my cats having an asthma attack.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think the better question is what's ya'lls agenda.

My agenda is im a Nigerian National that does not really care what happens either way. The drama here is better than House of cards so here I am. Here for the fukkery.
The story you posted is deflection and will be treated as such despite your feelings. Im not even sure what your point is to be honest. Left, Right, their all morons to me breh.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever, by far.

The Kushner item is the first piece--->Flynn--->Pence=head of entire transition team--------->Picked by Trump=massive fukking conspiracy i think it's finally coming brehs :blessed:

I am not ready to crown Trump just yet as the most corrupt ever, because there was some major league fukkery during the Grant administration too. But if you want to crown their asses, then crown their asses; because they are who you thought they were.

But in all seriousness I can see how how some people might see Trump as the most corrupt, but I am going to hold off on the most corrupt ever until they actually connect Trump with the Russian money either through Jared or through his tax returns. On that day that Orange muddafugga gets the title, because he would have had done everything from engaging in public corruption; embracing strongmen/dictators/murderous thugs; putting down European allies; putting down North American allies; attacking the press; attacking the judiciary; attacking the intelligence community; pushing for the incarceration of journalists; applauding the attacking of journalists; inciting violence in general; stoking ethnic division in his own country; belittling women; coddling White nationalist; spilling military secrets/sharing intel with Americas enemies and allies (Japan and Phillipines) and engaging espionage/treason.

All of that has been done in just 4-6 fugging months. I think that Trump can do even more fukkkery if given a just a little more time.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The shyt wasn't even covert, in coli speak i'm sure it went down like this

Kush: Say breh, fukk all those officials ways of communicating, lets just slide info through you guys so the a$$holes back in the US don't see :smugbiden:
Russian Spy Guy: :dahell::what: That's a terrible idea. :dahell:
Kush: :dahell: What, why?
RSG: *passes killa kush a note that says "they're listening to everything we say, all the time, c'mon breh* :francis: hahah oh Jared you and your jokes.
Killa Kush: What do you mean they're listening to everything ? Who? :mindblown:
RSG: :snoop:
Killa Kush: Anyway, after we have this US avoidable information channel setup, get this shyt *pauses* I'm gonna go to china and charge them $500k to get into the US, on legal visas, this government shyt is like printing money :gladbron:
RSG: :dafukk:That's a good one Jared, I have to go, my cats having an asthma attack.
Lol, Kysleyac (sp?) Is already fat and looks extremely out of shape. He will die of a "massive heart attack" in the next month or so, you know nobody was more horrified at this story leaking than him