Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile this super bowl winning BLACK quarterback with one of the best releases in the game is about to play himself into a max contract and quite possibly pending injuries another chip.

And nikkas worried about him being corny?

:sas2:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:salute:

these idiots really believe that black people in rap videos is what black people really are like.

The layers in that sentence I just typed. :wow:

Man, its funny at this new narrative to shyt on Russ stats because he's a square.

However, when Kaep sucked most of last season nothing was noted about that. Kaep got tattoos and speak about the haters. We gonna let him slide.

YTG2PZC.png

RG3 is a cornball and laugh at his horrible performance but cape Cam Newton ever shytty performance due to lack of weapons.

YTG2PZC.png

keepemup

Banned
Daps
@Rekkapryde it's not even about being a stereotype. He's playing that typical "perfect athlete" corporate shill role that can be really off putting.

I don't care either way but I can see why some wouldn't like it
What illicit goods,indecency or untoward actions is Russell Wilson endorsing?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not in the literal since dumb ass. I meant culturally, he may not feel he fits in with other blacks. I've seen cats intimidated by being around other black people and trying their hardest to distance themselves from their own people. I don't know why cats like you act like they type of black people don't exist. Just cause he is a good qb? Stop it.
How about black people are black people. Its a race, not a damn culture or way of life. :camby:
Man, its funny at this new narrative to shyt on Russ stats because he's a square.

However, when Kaep sucked most of last season nothing was noted about that. Kaep got tattoos and speak about the haters. We gonna let him slide.

YTG2PZC.png
The irony is Kaep aint got no rhythm. I seen that Madden commercial.
cfK9RYF.png

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Did breh just say "Go Hawks" during his paame interview? :what: Dude you're in the NFL, not varsity blues. I'm getting sick of this extra perfect ass nikka. Somebody needs to make a Corporate Russell Wilson alias.
Would you prefer he throw 100s at the camera and then go pick them up when the camera pans away?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Not in the literal since dumb ass. I meant culturally, he may not feel he fits in with other blacks. I've seen cats intimidated by being around other black people and trying their hardest to distance themselves from their own people. I don't know why cats like you act like these type of black people don't exist. Just cause he is a good qb? Stop it. Anyone who went to a majority white school knows people who were like this. And the ones who said they didn't, are probably the one who was doing the distancing from their own people.

Not all black people choose to hang with blacks. Same with wiggas. Its their choice, breh.

I'm not gonna hate on Russ because he have all fukking white friends. As long his black teammates respect him, it's a moot point, fool.

Sometimes I don't want to talk our people because yall nikkas, straight up.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
backwards ass fukkboys
OP probably thinks every black man should act thugish to be considered black.

fukk outta here