Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RG3 a cornball too lol. People have perceptions. People think Jay Cutler's a dikkhead. I hear people say Matt Ryan is lame. nikkas getting all defensive in here over Russ Wilson though. :heh: One thread nikkas like fukk dem crackas, it's a war wit cacs. The next they like, skin color means nothing in 2014. White people are cool. :heh:
It's funny to see all the black posters in here shytting on you for the race baiter that you are. Russ Wilson will continue to eat well in his multicultural world while you stay seething online telling blacks how to act. Get a life or some p*ssy or something.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I won't front, he's corny to me as well, but I tend to feel that way about most blacks raised in white surroundings, plus he comes off as mr too wholesome (not on no tebow shyt tho) I just can't get jiggy with folks who don't have a little bit of edge to them...but dude is pretty smart on the field, so other than him being a hawk, I can't hate on him football wise

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Man, its funny at this new narrative to shyt on Russ stats because he's a square.

However, when Kaep sucked most of last season nothing was noted about that. Kaep got tattoos and speak about the haters. We gonna let him slide.

YTG2PZC.png

RG3 is a cornball and laugh at his horrible performance but cape Cam Newton ever shytty performance due to lack of weapons.

YTG2PZC.png

:salute: and I effs with Kaep but he's nowhere near the QB Russel is right now.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like alot of people calling Russ corny were the same people defending RG3 when everyone said he was corny. :steviej:

Surely a coincidence not implicative or suggestive of any underlying tendencies or connections. :mjpls:

That aside, this may or may not be connected, but Lebron James is most hated amongst certain demographics too :mjpls:

It's funny how in a "multicultural world", Lebron is loved by all demographics but one. Wouldn't that trend imply this world isn't truly "multicultural" as some suggest, but rather held in stranglehold by an overbearing majority. Interesting to think about, no? :mjpls:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's funny to see all the black posters in here shytting on you for the race baiter that you are. Russ Wilson will continue to eat well in his multicultural world while you stay seething online telling blacks how to act. Get a life or some p*ssy or something.
I ain't telling nobody how to act you dusty mutha fukka. And stop quoting me you fakkit. I see I hurt your feelings before. Prolly because you a shyt poster and a lame ass nikka lol. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your parents for birthing you. :umad:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I won't front, he's corny to me as well, but I tend to feel that way about most blacks raised in white surroundings, plus he comes off as mr too wholesome (not on no tebow shyt tho) I just can't get jiggy with folks who don't have a little bit of edge to them...but dude is pretty smart on the field, so other than him being a hawk, I can't hate on him football wise
I agree, great football player

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
That's just who he is, but he seems like a genuinely nice, even if he seems like he like to eat brunch on sunday mornings when he's off.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Him and Carroll are two corny goofy azz bastids.

man pete carrol is actually more hip than this guy. does wilson even listen to hip hop??

nevermind. just found this. http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2014/09/want-to-play-like-seahawks-quarterback-russell.html

Ain't Nobody" by Chaka Khan
"Groove Me" by King Floyd

"We are the World" by U.S.A for Africa

"Can't Hold Us" (featuring Ray Dalton) by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

"Outstanding" by The Gap Band

"Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" by Stevie Wonder

"It's Working" by William Murphy

"Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" by Barry White

"Love Ballad" by George Benson

"P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" by Michael Jackson

"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

"I'm Gonna Be Ready" by Yolanda Adams