Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I never got the fascination with who was or wasn't corny in coli dude's opinions. Y'all don't know these athletes. Y'all aren't friends. These cats are not fukking up your chances of getting p*ssy in the club by being that one awkward friend in the group that has no game. Where does this obsession come from?:dahell: I'm assuming y'all watch sports for the athleticism, strategy and overall enjoyment. So how does what these nikkas say in interviews or what gets written about by them/their image affect your view of them? That's why whenever I see a dude obsess over how corny another man is it always comes off Michael Sam-ish to me. Only chicks give that much of a fukk about a guys charisma/mannerisms when he's not actually interacting with them.

Obarth the realest :banderas:....pretty much said it all but its hilarious how obsessed the coli is with players' personalities and who they fukking then the same nikkas turn around and complain about ESPN being on that TMZ shyt :deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
You know why you'd never hear threads about Steph Curry like this? Even though he is clean cut as fukk? You don't get the fukking point. You are the one equating being culturally aware as a black person to being a thug.

Basketball is different. They are all squares. This isn't the 90's anymore. Most of the basketball elite today are from great backgrounds. To be an elite basketball player is akin to being an elite soccer player in Europe. You are whisked away at 14 years old to camps for the remainder of your high school years. This is why the NBA gets slighted because all the players are literally the same in mannerisms and personality traits. Steph Curry acts just like every other superstar. Slight differences but it's not like football where you have elite talent playing in the hood throughout high school.

And to the bold unfortunately that's where we are at. :yeshrug: Pops told me a long time ago if the majority of negroes hate you to keep winning. :pachaha: It's sad that people already thought the guy was mulatto not only because of his appearance but because of how he carries himself. Black American culture continuously pigeonholes itself.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Did breh just say "Go Hawks" during his postgame interview? :what: Dude you're in the NFL, not varsity blues. I'm getting sick of this extra perfect ass nikka. Somebody needs to make a Corporate Russell Wilson alias.
ibu5uZI7OVdL4k.gif
.......:dead:....

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Calling a spade a spade is taking it to the extreme? Cam was criticized for being corny/fake/contrived just for smiling during pre-draft workouts, whats the big deal about calling this dude out when he's obviously going extra hard with the PR bullshyt. Yall too sensitive.

Breh to be fair Cam was/is one of the biggest phonies in pro sports. He also made outlandish comments like "I want to be an entertainer/icon" and got called out by his teammates for being bytchmade. Russ seems like a genuine dude & his team loves him (no Sam). Two totally different situations breh

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Looks like alot of people calling Russ corny were the same people defending RG3 when everyone said he was corny. :steviej:
RG3 a cornball too lol. People have perceptions. People think Jay Cutler's a dikkhead. I hear people say Matt Ryan is lame. nikkas getting all defensive in here over Russ Wilson though. :heh: One thread nikkas like fukk dem crackas, it's a war wit cacs. The next they like, skin color means nothing in 2014. White people are cool. :heh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
RG3 a cornball too lol. People have perceptions. People think Jay Cutler's a dikkhead. I hear people say Matt Ryan is lame. nikkas getting all defensive in here over Russ Wilson though. :heh:
I think Russ is a square but he also might be a deviant amongst his people, who knows? You'd think Im a quiet dude until you get to know me and see that heel-turn :demonic:, not realizing that me being quiet is a heel-turn. I get why people would call him square, I don'get really get corny from him. I get corny from RG3. But like you said, who really cares? He is playing his game whether he is being himself on camera or not. Dude has the potential to be a brand, I wouldn't be mad if he phony as hell and playing these cacs for every dime their worth. I would kind of prefer it lol. Dat white betryal brehs...:blessed: He could be our next OJ, cacs were so hurt by it because they trusted him. :winning:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
I think Russ is a square but he also might be a deviant amongst his people, who knows? You'd think Im a quiet dude until you get to know me and see that heel-turn, not realizing that me being quiet is a heel-turn. I get why people would call him square, I don'get really get corny from him. I get corny from RG3. But like you said, who really cares? He is playing his game whether he is being himself on camera or not. Dude has the potential to be a brand, I wouldn't be mad if he phony as hell and playing these cacs for every dime their worth. I would kind of prefer it lol. Dat white betryal brehs...:blessed: He could be our next OJ, cacs were so hurt by it because they trusted him. :winning:

:snoop: you dudes are weirdos

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess we rather our athletes getting arrested, beating bytches, smoking weed and getting suspended..than being happy for the teams success :yeshrug:

This post is a false dichotomy fallacy. To sheep like you, athletes are either 1) getting arrested, beating bytches and smoking weed and getting or 2) saying, "Go Hawks" all the time as though the two are opposed. In truth there are many different variations and that is the line most athletes straddle. The only thing an athlete has to be methodical , devoted and detailed about is his play, training and preparation. Everything else is just his own personality. Guys like Calvin Johnson are respected yet he's quiet, why?

hate on a well spoken black man that seems to do things the right way brehs

What's the difference between RG3 and Russ Wilson though? And what's the "right way"?