Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You seen his friends? Dude has 6 close friends, which are all white as fukk and an ex wife who is white as fukk. I think he really doesn't know his race. Was he raised like that? :mindblown:

until now, I thought he was a mulatto. didn't know both his parents were black til I just googled it :leon:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
smh at u broke nikkas wanting russell to change so he can end up like your boys :to: and ocho broko.

this boy up here listening to :mjpls: and getting his money right. stop worrying about the next man pockets and get your weight up like him

russell up in the board room while u nikkas in the court room
:wow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't agree with the RG3 shyt either....but that brushing off of McNabb WAS fukked up by him even if it was "encouraged" by the Shanahans.

I'm just tired in general of us always tearing our own down man, shyt is depressing sometimes especially when it's not justified.

He was put in an awkward situation. McNabb JUST left the team on bad terms with the Shanahans. Honestly, I hated how they treated McNabb because I had respect for him as a QB and that made me give the Shanahans the side eye
jZ5XmUl.png

RG3 is still young and most likely didn't want to ruffle any feathers for his new team.

But for me, I support all the black players regardless of what trivial reasons people use to NOT cheer for them. Stupid reasons like who someone is dating is irrelevant when Steve Smith and Randy Moss are married to white women but yet people here put them on a pedestal. Obviously there are other factors coming into play. :mjpls:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It's funny. People make a thread about RG3 being corny and everyone laughs and daps get thrown around and lame jokes get used.

Someone calls Wilson corny and everyone gets mad and wants to criticize the OP. But hey,
YTG2PZC.png
RG3-DANCING.gif

Let's not get started on corn ball 3:sas1:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You know these nikkas they type..."Sheeeit if that was me, I'd have mad bytches, in the back of my pool in a stretch limo, I'd be swangin lane to lane, just not giving a fukk, buying out the bar, slapping hoes with bands and shyt."

knowing damn well, they are fiscally responsible teetoatlers, who wouldn't hit a blunt of loud or do a line, if they boss passed it to them and said it would be ok for them too. Type of nikkas scared to be seen eating McDonalds and shyt.
You know why you'd never hear threads about Steph Curry like this? Even though he is clean cut as fukk? You don't get the fukking point. You are the one equating being culturally aware as a black person to being a thug.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:salute:

these idiots really believe that black people in rap videos is what black people really are like.

The layers in that sentence I just typed. :wow:
Man please, I went to school with cats who would shun their own people and only hang around whites. Russ strikes me as that type of dude. Maybe not at his own fault as he was prolly raised that way and not exposed to his own people by his parents.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Man please, I went to school with cats who would shun their own people and only hang around whites. Russ strikes me as that type of dude. Maybe not at his own fault as he was prolly raised that way and not exposed to his own people by his parents.
Breh, your dumbass said Russell probably doesnt know he is black. :camby:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh, your dumbass said Russell probably doesnt know he is black. :camby:
Not in the literal since dumb ass. I meant culturally, he may not feel he fits in with other blacks. I've seen cats intimidated by being around other black people and trying their hardest to distance themselves from their own people. I don't know why cats like you act like these type of black people don't exist. Just cause he is a good qb? Stop it. Anyone who went to a majority white school knows people who were like this. And the ones who said they didn't, are probably the one who was doing the distancing from their own people.

Last edited: