Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
smh at u broke nikkas wanting russell to change so he can end up like your boys :to: and ocho broko.

this boy up here listening to :mjpls: and getting his money right. stop worrying about the next man pockets and get your weight up like him

russell up in the board room while u nikkas in the court room

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Rekkapryde it's not even about being a stereotype. He's playing that typical "perfect athlete" corporate shill role that can be really off putting.

I don't care either way but I can see why some wouldn't like it

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:camby:

Whatever makes you sleep at night dunce.. You ain't different than that clown 'mikesbrown' that was hating on killa cam in that thread last year.
:salute:
I swear brehs on the coli hate a square black athlete.
these idiots really believe that black people in rap videos is what black people really are like.

The layers in that sentence I just typed. :wow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's funny. People make a thread about RG3 being corny and everyone laughs and daps get thrown around and lame jokes get used.

Someone calls Wilson corny and everyone gets mad and wants to criticize the OP. But hey,
YTG2PZC.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I never got the fascination with who was or wasn't corny in coli dude's opinions. Y'all don't know these athletes. Y'all aren't friends. These cats are not fukking up your chances of getting p*ssy in the club by being that one awkward friend in the group that has no game. Where does this obsession come from?:dahell: I'm assuming y'all watch sports for the athleticism, strategy and overall enjoyment. So how does what these nikkas say in interviews or what gets written about by them/their image affect your view of them? That's why whenever I see a dude obsess over how corny another man is it always comes off Michael Sam-ish to me. Only chicks give that much of a fukk about a guys charisma/mannerisms when he's not actually interacting with them.
powerful post :wowjb:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde it's not even about being a stereotype. He's playing that typical "perfect athlete" corporate shill role that can be really off putting.

I don't care either way but I can see why some wouldn't like it

Oh no doubt, but that's usually just bitter hating mufukkaz. You are who you are and if that is who is really is, then :manny:

Now if he's frontin'......... :patrice:

Problem I've always had with our people especially is when nikkaz try to be something they aren't ( acting "hood" is the worst ) when you know you aint bout dat life. Most mufukkaz are just regular nikkaz. I give the side-eye all the time to some of the younger brothers where I live trying too hard. Living in the neighborhood I live in aint nothing like living in the hood nikka. :rudy:

But then again, what do we expect when it's the same image of us being portrayed all the time in movies, tv, music, etc.

I expected at least one brother to be in his close knit group, but then again looking at where he was raised and went to school, I can understand if those are his homies. More importantly, his teammates are cool with him so obviously he aint that much of a gump. We definitely would have heard something by now if he was.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's funny. People make a thread about RG3 being corny and everyone laughs and daps get thrown around and lame jokes get used.

Someone calls Wilson corny and everyone gets mad and wants to criticize the OP. But hey,
YTG2PZC.png

I don't agree with the RG3 shyt either....but that brushing off of McNabb WAS fukked up by him even if it was "encouraged" by the Shanahans.

I'm just tired in general of us always tearing our own down man, shyt is depressing sometimes especially when it's not justified.