Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
This nikka choking in superbowl and he ain't even get a whiff of Ciara's cursed punani yet :mjlol:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
wonder how it is for him dealing with this shyt

everywhere you go parties, radio shyt even the locker room bumping the nikka who fukked your girl last and you ain't even hit yet :dead:

shyt the lil kid's name is Future so his name stay in his mouth :russ:

Russ is a Super Bowl winning QB making 20+ million dollars a year, while Future is going to be performing at bingo halls 5 years from now to keep the lights on.

Russ ain't worried about that dude :heh:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Russ is a Super Bowl winning QB making 20+ million dollars a year, while Future is going to be performing at bingo halls 5 years from now to keep the lights on.

Russ ain't worried about that dude :heh:
Future got the streets on lock and write songs for Beyonce :francis: doubt that buddy.

Whole locker room in that bytch probably like "I just put a famous bytch in rotation ":wow:
The richest nikka feeling that ether.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

CLWV2YNUwAAOTEy.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I refuse to believe this relationship isnt pr. Pr to hide his homosexuality and get her some pub for her career. He looks so uncomfortable w/ that kid.

What straight man sees this

giphy.gif

And vows not to fukk her. N1gga already gonna burn in hell for gettin divorced:mjlol:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I refuse to believe this relationship isnt pr. Pr to hide his homosexuality and get her some pub for her career. He looks so uncomfortable w/ that kid.

What straight man sees this

giphy.gif

And vows not to fukk her. N1gga already gonna burn in hell for gettin divorced:mjlol:

That biblical ether.
flat-line-2.png

:russ:

Last edited:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my brain just cant process this shyt...................he wants to wait to have sex with a broad that had a baby for FUTURE!!

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Future got the streets on lock and write songs for Beyonce :francis: doubt that buddy.

Whole locker room in that bytch probably like "I just put a famous bytch in rotation ":wow:
The richest nikka feeling that ether.
the dream and neyo also wrote song for beyonce you see where they at now lol the music money is not that long bro