Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And we wonder why we stay losin'.... :snoop:

just seems they mad at Wilson cause he ain't hanging out with them and ain't on us vs the establishment ish.
millionaires vs billionaires...and Wilson only a thousandaire so he really can't mess up with the people that will cut his check for the most money even if he was the hot-head type. I don't think he can pull the carson palmer strong arm.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i don't have an issue with his corny...
but he is corny as shyt - anyone who says differently is fake as fukk..

There are decent and even proper bothers in the league...

But this dude makes Calton look like Tookie Williams.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i don't have an issue with his corny...
but he is corny as shyt - anyone who says differently is fake as fukk..

There are decent and even proper bothers in the league...

But this dude makes Calton look like Tookie Williams.

He's definitely corny, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
A lot of players who appear edgy on Sundays, are fukking herbs in real life.

Professional aesthetes have grown up sheltered for a large part of their lives - their routine is" practice, play, practice, exercise, school, play, practice, exercise, and play.
That's why when these cats try and come off as hood, it feels forced and contrived.

"Corny" is innocent. Just don't be a c00n, which i don't think Wilson is guilty of.

Oh, and come Sundays, it's fukk the Seahawks, and fukk Russel Wilson on mine

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's definitely corny, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
A lot of players who appear edgy on Sundays, are fukking herbs in real life.

Professional aesthetes have grown up sheltered for a large part of their lives - their routine is" practice, play, practice, exercise, school, play, practice, exercise, and play.
That's why when these cats try and come off as hood, it feels forced and contrived.

"Corny" is innocent. Just don't be a c00n, which i don't think Wilson is guilty of.

Oh, and come Sundays, it's fukk the Seahawks, and fukk Russel Wilson on mine
I agree..

I'm not aware of any c00ning he's done so it's all good.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"About me not being black enough, I don't even know what that means," Wilson said. "People were trying to find ways to knock us down and distract us, but there's no doubt we're more together than ever before.

Wilson also said he knows who he is as a person, no matter what may be written that causes controversy.

"I believe I'm an educated young male that's not perfect, but tries to do things right," Wilson said. "I try to lead by example and help others. That's all I focus on and that's all I know."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...eattle-seahawks-locker-room-closest-ever-been

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"About me not being black enough, I don't even know what that means," Wilson said. "People were trying to find ways to knock us down and distract us, but there's no doubt we're more together than ever before.

Wilson also said he knows who he is as a person, no matter what may be written that causes controversy.

"I believe I'm an educated young male that's not perfect, but tries to do things right," Wilson said. "I try to lead by example and help others. That's all I focus on and that's all I know."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...eattle-seahawks-locker-room-closest-ever-been

Russ sounds like McNabb is when he had to do a press conference after Limbaugh's comments. Crazy how media members can throw shyt against the wall, but the athlete is the one holding the grenade and having to explain shyt. Yet they didn't write the hit piece article or make the dumbass statement.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And in the comment section :sas1:

Marc Dillon
As a black man...its a shame for some to feel others arent black enough, but complain about equality. Hopefully that story isnt true.
1 hour ago
33 people

Dude a fool.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:spit: dtown tried to tell yall.

CLSLHdJUkAEcxg5.jpg