Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

CLWV2YNUwAAOTEy.jpg

This nikka must be sterile

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
My twitter TL was having a discussion today on who would win a fight between him and future, most said Wilson..and I agree :manny:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
the dream and neyo also wrote song for beyonce you see where they at now lol the music money is not that long bro
My nikka you really need to google before you post breh. First both them nikkas dropped albums this year. Second, neyo writing / starring in the new empire season. Third, dream writes beyonce and rihanna singles. Fourth future working on miley cyrus album and beyonce my nikka fukk you talking bout:francis:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

I see no issue with this picture. Do you guys really expect him to deny giving a hug to a 1 year old? Out there stiff arming and juking hugs from kids. This guy spends every Tuesday giving hugs to kids at the Childrens Hospital. Really shouldn't be a story at all.

The bigger story in this pic is that he's wearing Under Armour shoes instead Nike. Might be making the switch.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I see no issue with this picture. Do you guys really expect him to deny giving a hug to a 1 year old? Out there stiff arming and juking hugs from kids. This guy spends every Tuesday giving hugs to kids at the Childrens Hospital. Really shouldn't be a story at all.

The bigger story in this pic is that he's wearing Under Armour shoes instead Nike. Might be making the switch.
Now that Russ got that 85 million dollar contract Ciara is going to go all out to get that man connected to her seed. She's milking this shyt for everything it's worth. She was a presenter at the ESPY's, sung the national anthem at the allstar game. She's using this nikkas fame like she tried to do Future.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My twitter TL was having a discussion today on who would win a fight between him and future, most said Wilson..and I agree :manny:
Russ has more guap and 5linemen. Im taking those linemen over some out of shape bodyguard. Russ wouldnt have to raise a hand.

Nike is in on Andrew Luck.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that Russ got that 85 million dollar contract Ciara is going to go all out to get that man connected to her seed. She's milking this shyt for everything it's worth. She was a presenter at the ESPY's, sung the national anthem at the allstar game. She's using this nikkas fame like she tried to do Future.
Ciara was more popular than future when they got together. If anything he was using her...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ciara was more popular than future when they got together. If anything he was using her...
Future was hotter in the streets. She needed that look at the time. Like how Tiny was more popular than T.I when they got together.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Oh I agree she's enjoying the spotlight that being connected to Russ is bringing her. I don't see anything wrong with what Russ is doing though. You can tell he genuinely enjoys kids. My son is a little older then Ciara's son. It's a fun age to be around kids. Being nice to kids, even someone else's doesn't make you corny or soft. At least not to me.

Russ has more guap and 5linemen. Im taking those linemen over some out of shape bodyguard. Russ wouldnt have to raise a hand.

Nike is in on Andrew Luck.

Probably are. I'd be locking both of them up if I was Nike.