Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basketball is different. They are all squares. This isn't the 90's anymore. Most of the basketball elite today are from great backgrounds. To be an elite basketball player is akin to being an elite soccer player in Europe. You are whisked away at 14 years old to camps for the remainder of your high school years. This is why the NBA gets slighted because all the players are literally the same in mannerisms and personality traits. Steph Curry acts just like every other superstar. Slight differences but it's not like football where you have elite talent playing in the hood throughout high school.

And to the bold unfortunately that's where we are at. :yeshrug: Pops told me a long time ago if the majority of negroes hate you to keep winning. :pachaha: It's sad that people already thought the guy was mulatto not only because of his appearance but because of how he carries himself. Black American culture continuously pigeonholes itself.

he got that good hair!...black women used to go for that stuff, lol. guess times changed from the 90's and i'm only in my late 20's. Russell Wilson could have picked up the stoney jackson, Prince, Mike Jackson and Al B sure leftovers with ease if he was around back in the day, haha.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Somewhere out there is a troll laughing his ass off at how easy it is to get black people to be at odds with one another.

You see, to these "people", the game is all about turning us against our own for the most asinine reasons possible, like "not being black enough"

The definition of being "black" isn't defined by blacks any more, but rather the white controlled media, bigots, and puppet-masters.
We, as blacks, don't even know what "being black" is all about, so how are we gonna chastise someone else for not fitting a social model that we haven't been able to define since the 60s?

The moment we embrace other successful blacks, regardless of their faults and shortcomings, the better off we will be as a whole.

Last edited:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
it's funny cause moss boss has a white wife, from WV, sounds like a NASCAR broadcaster, and grew up around broke white folks.

Moss is just ignorant at times and had a hip-hop style....Moss just knew the Eminem's of the world :-)

Didn't Randy Moss actually have a Nascar team? Randy Moss Motorsports, I believe. Yeah, you're right. I really hope the reason people avoid bringing it up isn't because he acts a fool.

Very interesting point though.

Daps
Somewhere out there is a troll laughing his ass off at how easy it is to get black people to be at odds with one another.

You see, to these "people", the game is all about turning us against our own for the most asinine reasons possible, like "not being black enough".

The definition of being "black", isn't defined by black any more, but rather the white controlled media, bigots, and puppet-masters.
We, as blacks, don't even know what "being black" is all about, so how are we gonna chastise someone else for not fitting a social model that we haven't been able to define since the 60s?

The moment we embrace other successful blacks, regardless of their faults and shortcomings, the better off we will be as a whole.

What is most funny is, you had posters on here already saying this same shyt about Wilson for a while now.

But yet you wanna act like because a Bleacher Report writer made an article this is some new concept that is out there. Only gotta look at the Coli to see shyt like this

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What is most funny is, you had posters on here already saying this same shyt about Wilson for a while now.

But yet you wanna act like because a Bleacher Report writer made an article this is some new concept that is out there. Only gotta look at the Coli to see shyt like this

This mentality is pervasive, though, and it's been in action for decades.
The whole "divide and conquer" approach to dominating other cultures has been a thing for a long time - look at Rwanda, any European annexed country, slave owmners who used to treat lighter skinned/more presentable slaves better than their darker counterparts, thus creating resentment betwenn them.

Like the saying goes: "the finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist" :leostare:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Randy Moss actually have a Nascar team? Randy Moss Motorsports, I believe. Yeah, you're right. I really hope the reason people avoid bringing it up isn't because he acts a fool.

Very interesting point though.

yeah...moss is a country bumpkin so to speak. I bet you moss has been mudding with white white girls in bathing suits more than a Russell Wilson, haha. none of my business though...

moss good friend was white chocolate aka Jason Williams at one time.....didn't moss say he was one of few blacks in his area growing up during a TV special? Didn't moss experience racism from his white community at one point? just a different class of white folks that liked urban culture so to speak in which moss gravitated towards as he enjoyed said culture/lifestyle.

I still don't see the difference between Wilson and Moss besides the nappy hair....

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

You see, to these "people", the game is all about turning us against our own for the most asinine reasons possible, like "not being black enough"

The definition of being "black" isn't defined by blacks any more, but rather the white controlled media, bigots, and puppet-masters.

I guess you want daps for this bullshyt. :scust:

Im not embracing any black people who dont love themselves

:pacspit:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I guess you want daps for this bullshyt. :scust:

Im not embracing any black people who dont love themselves

:pacspit:

You shouldn't embrace anyone who doesn't love themselves, they're toxic.
Still, I'm never gonna turnt back to my people, corny or not.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's cool but you ain't no proud latino if you ain't checking for latinas. You want it to be one way but it's the other way.

I can rah rah about pro black this and unify that and loving our black queens but if I bring my wife to meet you on football night and she look like Renee Zelwegger you gonna know I'm not really bout that life.

Who I stick my d1ck into should have no bearing on ancestral pride. Where Spaniards not proud Spaniards when they wifed or impregnated aztec goddesses? Nah its what they knew. My circle ain't latinas breh so I'm not checking for them. Now if what I knew were latinas and my circle was latino and I stopped checking for them, then I could agree with you.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this morning sas brought up t.o/mcnabb and how mcnabb didn't speak up for t.o. and a new contract.

if this story is true part of it has to do with beastmode imo. i remember watching interviews in the offseason when beastmode was holding out and russ was acting like a complete corporate faq when asked about beastmode. basically said we're ready to move on without him and we can't worry about that. shyt was disturbing considering how much he meant to the championship run. dude didn't go to bat for his teammate. i bet anything this is part of the root of this story.

:ohhh: