Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I lived in Wisconsin, there are no black barbers in Wisconsin. Trust me I looked :(. All I did was hang with cacs and bang Beckies as well. Its all I know now. I dont even actively pursue Latinas anymore unless they show interest. My Harlem accent gone unless I consciously try to speak like I use to as a kid :(. Im still a proud Cubano though and im sure Russell is still an extremely proud black man.

No you aren't breh :russ:

A proud latino wouldn't be so enthralled with becky chasing that he stops checking for his own women.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
this morning sas brought up t.o/mcnabb and how mcnabb didn't speak up for t.o. and a new contract.

if this story is true part of it has to do with beastmode imo. i remember watching interviews in the offseason when beastmode was holding out and russ was acting like a complete corporate faq when asked about beastmode. basically said we're ready to move on without him and we can't worry about that. shyt was disturbing considering how much he meant to the championship run. dude didn't go to bat for his teammate. i bet anything this is part of the root of this story.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Even the way he finishes his run to the sideline or touchdown

Just look how he celebrates...c00n written all over it

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you aren't breh :russ:

A proud latino wouldn't be so enthralled with becky chasing that he stops checking for his own women.

Im not ethralled...its what I know :mjcry:

I would still bang or wife Maria dont get it twisted:shaq: they're just aren't on my radar like that.

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Im not ethralled...its what I know :mjcry:

I would still bang or wife Maria dont get it twisted:shaq: they're just aren't on my radar like that.

That's cool but you ain't no proud latino if you ain't checking for latinas. You want it to be one way but it's the other way.

I can rah rah about pro black this and unify that and loving our black queens but if I bring my wife to meet you on football night and she look like Renee Zelwegger you gonna know I'm not really bout that life.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
rC9tMeB.gif

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
this morning sas brought up t.o/mcnabb and how mcnabb didn't speak up for t.o. and a new contract.

if this story is true part of it has to do with beastmode imo. i remember watching interviews in the offseason when beastmode was holding out and russ was acting like a complete corporate faq when asked about beastmode. basically said we're ready to move on without him and we can't worry about that. shyt was disturbing considering how much he meant to the championship run. dude didn't go to bat for his teammate. i bet anything this is part of the root of this story.

In fairness Stephen A did mention the fact that McNabb did speak up for Westbrook when it came to his contract and many believe that's what upset TO. That was a poor example to compare it to imo. SAS has been making some shytty comparisons of late.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Haha, not at all my dude. See above post. I just want black people to stick together as much as possible. This white supremacist society we live in isn't going to save us--it's trying to kill us. What I'm saying is if a dude is white-washed, rather than ostracize said dude, let's take that man under our wing and at least help them be more aware of who they are, regardless of how they act. Sending white-washed ppl out of our community and into the ranks of whites, to have them be buddy buddy with white folks who have prejudicial views (and to have that token black friend to cosign those views) is damaging to us.

That's the main reason I have issue with ostracizing black folks who grew up around whites.
:laff: what a joke of a post

so you're basically saying all black people are some kind of stereotype, and anyone not acting like this stereotype should be trained to be? :laff:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.

Probably the same folks who love the T.O./Moss fukkery. You guys would probably HATE Calvin Johnson if he ever won a Super Bowl. :smh:

it's funny cause moss boss has a white wife, from WV, sounds like a NASCAR broadcaster, and grew up around broke white folks.

Moss is just ignorant at times and had a hip-hop style....Moss just knew the Eminem's of the world :-)