BzyOiSpCIAAz5CX.jpg

martin-baker.jpg

Wilson fans. @Misfit :mjpls:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
tried to tell these nikkas. glorified bus driver. :manny:

lil fred and yella ate this hoe bro.

damn bro got dj holiday annoying ass on that hoe that's a big move is we on?

dallas local scene is just as good as other cities

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I used to dislike him because of this :

d8DoMA9.jpg

But I heard that he did the smart thing and dumped that cac before his contract so....I have no real opinion of him right now.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U can tell a lot by a man's barber, and his barber looks like he co wrote Sweet Home Alabama
I lived in Wisconsin, there are no black barbers in Wisconsin. Trust me I looked :(. All I did was hang with cacs and bang Beckies as well. Its all I know now. I dont even actively pursue Latinas anymore unless they show interest. My Harlem accent gone unless I consciously try to speak like I use to as a kid :(. Im still a proud Cubano though and im sure Russell is still an extremely proud black man.

Last edited:

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
:ehh:

I think this is a good point. His squareness aside, (and although I love that he threw that cac wife of his in the bushes) I have no issue with Russ. I've never heard him make disparaging remarks towards black men or women. He is, by all means, a product of his environment. This makes me think about whatever family I may have in the future. I am not far off from 6 figures, and will get there God willing within' the next few years. If I were to marry someone will a similar salary, we will be upper middle class. I will make it an absolute point NOT to raise a family to in mostly white exclusive neighborhoods. They need to be around folks who look like them. I suppose it may be hard because upper middle class predominately black neighborhoods be on that bs too :snoop:
name names :leon: