Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So who's Goofus? :lupe:

bilde.jpg

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
I don't see anyone in here forming a lynch mob to take him out. I swear to God this generation is sensitive as fukk boo fukkin hoo. Criticism doesn't = hatred. Kobe is my favorite athlete and I've always acknowledged his corniness and how it could be a detriment. I'm pretty sure if you polled this thread, only NFC West rivals would say they hate Wilson.

Dude is cheesy, he surrounds himself with cacs, no one said fukk him and his family or some shyt.
What does who he surrounds himself do for you? Russell actually spends a lot of time helping out in the community and giving back to the youth.

You actually have it wrong about this generation. Because of the times we live in, any idiot with an account to any form of social media feels they can be a critic. You eventually get tired of hearing the bullshyt. It isn't even constructive criticism. Y'all just bytching to bytch.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What does who he surrounds himself do for you? Russell actually spends a lot of time helping out in the community and giving back to the youth.

You actually have it wrong about this generation. Because of the times we live in, any idiot with an account to any form of social media feels they can be a critic. You eventually get tired of hearing the bullshyt. It isn't even constructive criticism. Y'all just bytching to bytch.

It does nothing, it's an observation. Why does it have to do anything for me?

We'll agree to disagree on the generation thing. I think any little bit of criticism has been branded as "hatin" in order to eliminate any real robust discourse of any sort. Not to say this topic is some super scholarly shyt or something but notice how just an observation has turned into some indictment on the op and people that agree with his opinion that we're holding back the race you're the problem and reason why Black people are fukked up or some hyperbolic drivel like that. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me, this thread coulda been a pretty funny thread had people not taken it so seriously but yall basically declared jihad on anyone even attempting to clown, criticism, or merely discuss those Black people that are different.

It's not that fukkin serious. nikkaz can call Russ corny and still respect and admire what he's done.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Jesus Christ. :snoop: Man, ALL BLACK PEOPLE AREN'T THE SAME. shyt doesn't have anything to do with intelligence or eloquence. Sherman was raised in south central, therefore he'll mostly likely hve the mannerisms of a person from that environment. Russell was raised suburban, probably Upper middle class, therefore he'll have the mannerisms of that demographic.

You dudes gotta understand, if you're a real suburban cat, and all suburbs aint the same. But those exclusive, predominately white zip codes, this is how black people turn out. Russ knows he's black, he's just living how he was raised.

It's not his fault. This is the cost of living in predominantly white neighborhoods. Let that man live. Until he says fukk darkies, he's cool in my book.

Don't get mad at me nikka.

YALL were the ones saying all through the first five pages of this thread that we (black people) like our athletes dumb, ghetto, thuggish and loud. We like our athletes fukking strippers, smoking weed, wearing gaudy jewelry, getting in trouble with the law, and all around being a stereotypical nikka. That's what y'all said right :stopitslime: there's like 20 people saying this verbatim in the first couple pages of this thread :stopitslime: All I pointed out was that Richard Sherman doesn't fit any of those stereotypes YALL said that we loved in our athletes but, black people love him.....so those disparaging comments y'all were making about us were unfounded. We like smart black brothers. We don't like Oreos :stopitslime: And you know....and I know....and everybody else in this thread knows.... you would NOT be riding this hard for this obviously whitewashed cat if he was a regular dude. You'd admit what was obvious. He's whitewashed. He might be a good person. But he's as token as it gets.

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Don't get mad at me nikka.

YALL were the ones saying all through the first five pages of this thread that we (black people) like our athletes dumb, ghetto, thuggish and loud. We like our athletes fukking strippers, smoking weed, wearing gaudy jewelry, getting in trouble with the law, and all around being a stereotypical nikka. That's what y'all said right :stopitslime: there's like 20 people saying this verbatim in the first couple pages of this thread :stopitslime: All I pointed out was that Richard Sherman doesn't fit any of those stereotypes YALL said that we loved in our athletes but, black people love him.....so those disparaging comments y'all were making about us were unfounded. We like smart black brothers. We don't like Oreos :stopitslime: And you know....and I know....and everybody else in this thread knows.... you would NOT be riding this hard for this obviously whitewashed cat if he was a regular dude. You'd admit what was obvious. He's whitewashed. He might be a good person. But he's as token as it gets.

You right he is whitewashed which is why he is successful :heh:.Hopefully more brothers follow his path. It's a rewarding and lucrative one and will keep you out of trouble. Hopefully more brothers wake up and become absolute bores instead of entertainment for VINE. Richard Sherman isn't lauded for his academic achievements. Get real. There was a thread on here clowning his liberal arts degree as not being academically challenging, so even this very board was questioning his "intelligence"...

He's loved simply because he's great and brash in the spirit of Ali.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You right he is whitewashed which is why he is successful :heh:.Hopefully more brothers follow his path. It's a rewarding and lucrative one and will keep you out of trouble. Hopefully more brothers wake up and become absolute bores instead of entertainment for VINE. Richard Sherman isn't lauded for his academic achievements. Get real. There was a thread on here clowning his liberal arts degree as not being academically challenging, so even this very board was questioning his "intelligence"...

The only alternative away from Russel Wilson is to become fodder for Vine and outright negativity.

We get it

wentundrafted

Rookie
Daps
Russell Wilson threads keep doing numbers, I see he makes certain people feel some type of way :sas2:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Word. So I take it you went to a better academic institution than Stanford? Since you're belittling this man's degree and all. According to the most recent US News rankings, only Harvard, Princeton, Columbia and Yale are ranked higher. Which one did you go to? :troll:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Word. Okay. So I take it you went to a better academic institution than Stanford? Since you're belittling his degree and all.

According to the most recent US News rankings, it's Harvard, Princeton, Columbia and Yale. Which one did you go to? :troll:

Do you know how to read? I never denigrated his academic achievements. I remember vividly dudes on here were shytting on his communication degree from Stanford stating that he wasn't that impressive. This was post 49ers game. The point I was making is that's not why he's valued amongst our people. The brashness and bravado while excelling is what garners him respect. And we as a people have that knee jerk reaction to automatically defend our own especially from outsiders. Like I said on the 1st page. The like and dislike of Russ and plenty others is largely contingent on whether white people/media like him or not, which is fickle as fukk.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Do you know how to read? I never denigrated his academic achievements. I remember vividly dudes on here were shytting on his communication degree from Stanford stating that he wasn't that impressive. This was post 49ers game. The point I was making is that's not why he's valued amongst our people. The brashness and bravado while excelling is what garners him respect. And we as a people have that knee jerk reaction to automatically defend our own especially from outsiders. Like I said on the 1st page. The like and dislike of Russ and plenty others is largely contingent on whether white people/media like him or not, which is fickle as fukk.

You remember what you want to remember. There were SEVERAL posters who commended him for graduating from Stanford with a 3.7 GPA and being an all around intelligent brother. In fact.....when certain media personalities got to calling him a ghetto thug, his educational achievements were brought up ALOT to counter those claims by many on this very board and by people throughout the internet. You don't know what you're talking about.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And that's what' fukked about this thread. No one cares if he's corny, but its dudes in here really wanting to call Russell out because he has white friends. :dead:

These cats an inch from straight up calling him a race traitor. smh

@Born2BKing
Just cause I dont want be called out sneak dissing and afraid to @ a nikka abd
expose my herb ways :dead:
The fukk you talm bout? Yes Russ seems white washed as fukk. Get the fukk over it. Yes he is a great player and seems to be a nice dude off the field. Doesn't mean he isn't white washed as fukk. If this was a Cuba Gooding Jr or Taye Diggs thread, nikkas would be laughing and agreeing but since it's sweet baby jesus aka Russ, nikkas all in their feelings. You and the rest of the nikkas mad, can pull your skirts down and get over it. :camby: