Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
but since he is #blackexcellence personified it's hard for me to hate on Russell Wilson
Can you even imagine Russ saying some shyt like #blackexcellence, or speaking out on racism, or talking about Trayvon or Michael Brown. :heh: But yeah keep riding for him, he's "black excellence" Just as Clarence Thomas is. :sas2:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Hes had nothing but success on the field and his life, never had a bad story against him so people take a diss towards him more personally...they're projecting :manny:. Someone like RG3's an easier target especially after that Rob Parker shyt

Makes sense. They should understand it's just an observation tho, hell Kobe being square never discredited his success or ability and the same goes for Russ. It's just something for people to talk about.
As a lifelong Cardinals fan it hurts to see Seahag get a Superbowl before we do, but since he is #blackexcellence personified it's hard for me to hate on Russell Wilson and even Sherman. I always take black first over the game no matter if he's on the ultimate villan on team.

Now Pete Carroll on the other hand can suck it. :pacspit:

Petey my man hunnid grand and a Top 5 cac DOA. :ufdup:

Unless you in the NFC or NFC West it's hard to hate the Seahawks in general they the kinda team you wish your team was like.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Totally forgot about Richard Sherman. Yea. He pretty much deads all people defending Russ, saying we like our athletes stupid, thuggish and ghetto. Sherman is highly educated,eloquent, diligent, around good dude. But he knows he's black. Whereas Russell has the mannerisms of someone who doesn't.
Jesus Christ. :snoop: Man, ALL BLACK PEOPLE AREN'T THE SAME. shyt doesn't have anything to do with intelligence or eloquence. Sherman was raised in south central, therefore he'll mostly likely hve the mannerisms of a person from that environment. Russell was raised suburban, probably Upper middle class, therefore he'll have the mannerisms of that demographic.

You dudes gotta understand, if you're a real suburban cat, and all suburbs aint the same. But those exclusive, predominately white zip codes, this is how black people turn out. Russ knows he's black, he's just living how he was raised.

It's not his fault. This is the cost of living in predominantly white neighborhoods. Let that man live. Until he says fukk darkies, he's cool in my book.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Jesus Christ. :snoop: Man, ALL BLACK PEOPLE AREN'T THE SAME. shyt doesn't have anything to do with intelligence or eloquence. Sherman was raised in south central, therefore he'll mostly likely hve the mannerisms of a person from that environment. Russell was raised suburban, probably Upper middle class, therefore he'll have the mannerisms of that demographic.

You dudes gotta understand, if you're a real suburban cat, and all suburbs aint the same. But those exclusive, predominately white zip codes, this is how black people turn out. Russ knows he's black, he's just living how he was raised.

It's not his fault. This is the cost of living in predominantly white neighborhoods. Let that man live. Until he says fukk darkies, he's cool in my book.
Good lord, you just don't get it. :snoop:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Can you even imagine Russ saying some shyt like #blackexcellence, or speaking out on racism, or talking about Trayvon or Michael Brown. :heh: But yeah keep riding for him, he's "black excellence" Just as Clarence Thomas is. :sas2:
How many guys outside thecoli says blackexcellence? :comeon:

And Russell Wilson is = to Clarence Thomas? :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
How many guys outside thecoli says blackexcellence? :comeon:

And Russell Wilson is = to Clarence Thomas? :mjlol:
They are both successful black men. No criminal history. Hey, if their skin is dark and they are winning in life, why wouldn't it be black excellence?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
this thread an indictment of black America.

A nikka who doesn't ooze negativity is not deemed as black enough WTF?:what:
This is the persona black women look for in a potential mate because that's what they know.

After them nikkas dip , they scream the usual "nikkas aint shyt" theme song.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Niqqas are not allowed to think Russell Wilson comes off boring or it's indicative of a failure in the black community. :heh:
it's one thing to claim someone is boring...Is another thing to claim they aint black enough or think they are black.
That's borderline idiocy

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
everyone knows he is boring

the breh that quoted you before my post thinks Russell Wilson doesnt know he is black.
And that's what' fukked about this thread. No one cares if he's corny, but its dudes in here really wanting to call Russell out because he has white friends. :dead:

These cats an inch from straight up calling him a race traitor. smh

@Born2BKing
Just cause I dont want be called out sneak dissing and afraid to @ a nikka abd
expose my herb ways :dead: