Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So then you look at Russell & he has all the qualities they want but then they get in the meeting room and 'but he's black'. "We can't bestow the crown & the type of praise reserved for our Standard Bearers onto him, it undercuts our league." They are so use to demonizing the idea of a blackman or marketing him as 'other' to the mainstream they don't know what to do with Russell Wilson at the helm. :yeshrug:
:mjlol: :heh:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
hahaha yup. I love how he's the all american qb....but black. out there winning a ring, flossing that american smile. I know that makes a lot of them FURIOUS deep down.

I gotta hear about Brady, Peyton, Rogers, all damn day, bout time we get one in there. and its about time they got a fukk up (Manziel)

glorious times. :blessed:

Wilson is a good kid, he probably has a good PR firm, but regardless, he's a good role model, someone for the kids to look up too.

You got to understand them isn't just white people as this thread is evident. There's always been a band of negroes complicit in keeping black people exactly where they are at because they profit off of it.

jesse.jpg

We've been dealing with these types for centuries. :snoop:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Chris Brown isn't ostracized by blacks. There will never be a thread speaking on his corniness. Chris Brown appeals to the lowest common denominators which is where the bulk of our culture uplifts. :heh:

@2Quik4UHoes

Russ is a better black man then the grimey and or "real" ( the only real nikkas are dead, in jail, or headed that way) :skip:...Like I said if you doing the exact opposite of most of these young black males you probably are headed for a successful life.
Chris brown has been slandered by blacks. Change your circle and your Salt Lake City history of slandering blacks is starting to be consistent

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Your reality isn't my reality better get offline and stop laughing at me and step your life up fam. I don't want to live in a post racial kumbaya nothing. You cats just telling on yourselves you failures and should stop. Look at this insecure shyt you posting talking about blacks just have to improve their behavior. fukk are you talking about? This is what happens when the nikkas in your circle are failures just like you you just project y'all's collective failure and misery on the masses. Not once did I say shyt about how blacks should act but you decide you should put that in for me. Thanks but no thanks I don't need no clown as my ghostwriter. I'm speaking about my reality and I guess you yours and I'm sorry yours is shyt right now but you can improve but first it starts with your mentality and your circle/family that seemed to have failed you. Also stop slurping whites what you the butler? Get off the net and update yourself and you'll probably be alright. That goes for the rest of you whites live better than blacks cats exposing yourself as not having any success in life ass nikkas. Your embarrassing yourself and your family stop it acting like seeing regular whites some anomaly or some shyt smh. You're right nikkas like you disgust me trying to peddle that fukking failure life shyt FOH

All that and you not once disputed what I said. But I guess personal attacks and wild assumptions pass for discourse. Do me a favor and don't quote me until you look up the disparities between whites and blacks in this country. :tu:

Oh, and thanks for the bootstraps speech cac. :tu:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Chris brown has been slandered by blacks. Change your circle and your Salt Lake City history of slandering blacks is starting to be consistent

Chris Brown has been slandered because of domestic violence, wanna be thug antics(nikka is from Tappahanock :dead:) Not because of his perceived corniness. Stop it breh. No need to tip toe on what you are insinuating and yes SLC for raising a family > NYC...Deron Williams agrees. :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I never said Russ was good or bad, just what he is. I know a few real nikkaz doing great for themselves, not every case is a tragedy even of the odds are against Black people. I think what's being missed is the idea of Black masculinity and how its viewed only in extreme terms like being grimey or a gangsta. It's a lot of thug nikkaz and real nikkaz walking amongst you working good blue and white collar jobs and you can't tell cuz they learned how to play the game and keep their integrity.

I think a lot of you that are making such a huge deal over @dtownreppin214 thread are those overly sensitive suburban types that champion Kanye and other bullshyt like that.
im :pachaha: how butthurt these tlr dudes are. bunch of squares in real life, probably felt like i was dissing them.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm failing to see the outrage tho all jokes aside. Nobody mad he's successful, nobody saying he should lose his fame and fortune or his beastly wife should take half. I've seen Kobe get clowned for years over being a square and I even got in on it, it's not that big a fukkin deal. Brehs made it even more than what it was with the faux outrage tryna turn this into "Yall always wanna tear black people down. :sadbron:" shyt as if the DA and the Judge and the police that profile us don't do that regardless of your position in life as a Black man.

Yall some jokers, real live. Love is love tho.....:ld:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm failing to see the outrage tho all jokes aside. Nobody mad he's successful, nobody saying he should lose his fame and fortune or his beastly wife should take half. I've seen Kobe get clowned for years over being a square and I even got in on it, it's not that big a fukkin deal. Brehs made it even more than what it was with the faux outrage tryna turn this into "Yall always wanna tear black people down. :sadbron:" shyt as if the DA and the Judge and the police that profile us don't do that regardless of your position in life as a Black man.

It's just the demographics in the coliseum. Nobody in here hates Russ or wished for his downfall. Just observations about him but it was labeled as "trying bring a black person down" A lot of the posters who were riding against this thread went ghost and they are the ones who are known to be black. :sas2:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I don't see anyone in here forming a lynch mob to take him out. I swear to God this generation is sensitive as fukk boo fukkin hoo. Criticism doesn't = hatred. Kobe is my favorite athlete and I've always acknowledged his corniness and how it could be a detriment. I'm pretty sure if you polled this thread, only NFC West rivals would say they hate Wilson.

Dude is cheesy, he surrounds himself with cacs, no one said fukk him and his family or some shyt.
As a lifelong Cardinals fan it hurts to see Seahag get a Superbowl before we do, but since he is #blackexcellence personified it's hard for me to hate on Russell Wilson and even Sherman. I always take black first over the game no matter if he's on the ultimate villan on team.

Now Pete Carroll on the other hand can suck it. :pacspit:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Hes had nothing but success on the field and his life, never had a bad story against him so people take a diss towards him more personally...they're projecting :manny:. Someone like RG3's an easier target especially after that Rob Parker shyt