Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't get the finding Russel corny is the route to black failure crowd and their dumb ass chirping. As if Russell is the only road to black prosperity and to forsake him is the path to TO inspired failure :childplease:

fukk outta here with that new age bullshyt

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't get the finding Russel corny is the route to black failure crowd and their dumb ass chirping. As if Russell is the only road to black prosperity and to forsake him is the path to TO inspired failure: childplease:

fukk outta here with that new age bullshyt
Still trying to understand why posters in here are so deeply invested in defending Russ Wilson. The coli has negative Bron threads, Kobe threads, RG3 threads, etc but I don't ever think I've seen the passion in defending them as I saw in here for Russ.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny. People make a thread about RG3 being corny and everyone laughs and daps get thrown around and lame jokes get used.

Someone calls Wilson corny and everyone gets mad and wants to criticize the OP. But hey,
YTG2PZC.png
@mrken12 , got nuthin but love for you:manny: Even, tho my GMEN going to run away with the NFC East:sas2: RGHolmes mostly hated cuz of his diva antics:childplease:, and letting his pops be AWLL up in the cameras:takedat:Nobody gives a shyt that he married an ugly sloppy PAWG:mjlol:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Saw plenty of dudes like that in college. This thread has me thinking that some of the posters in here were that dude. :mjpls:

I went an HBCU so there were no guys like Russell but, at my high school there was. My high school was evenly split half black half white. This black kid name Doug (no bullshiit :heh:), he played lacrosse and only chilled with the suburban white kids. There were 500-600 black kids at school for him to talk to but all his friends were white and I always saw him sitting at the white kids table :mjpls: I never ever saw that kid ever come around us :mjpls:

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
I'm not super emotional about defending Russy - my point is that he gets undue criticism for both his game and his personality. And it's not just from black fans. No one outside of Seattle seems to want to give him credit. Like I said before, his mere presence seems to confuse fans. They don't know what to make of the dude

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Did breh just say "Go Hawks" during his postgame interview? :what: Dude you're in the NFL, not varsity blues. I'm getting sick of this extra perfect ass nikka. Somebody needs to make a Corporate Russell Wilson alias.

Well you do have Dez as your avi, maybe you just don't know what it looks like when a player actually supports his team and not "me"? :russ:

Sidenote, R.Wilson is nowhere near as good as 99% of the population think he is. He's good and gets the job done (so did trent dilfer) but he was average at best last 4-5 weeks of 2013 season going into the playoffs.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Black people who grow up around mostly whites always end up being vilified for not being black enough...as if it was their choice to grow up where they grew up, to adopt the identity they adopted.

Then we ostracize them for not being black enough and then get upset when they don't want to give back to the same community that ostracized them.

It makes ZERO sense.

You must be a clueless buffoon if you have no idea why some black people would have issue with a supposed "black" man that is white washed as fukk. Perhaps you should read a history book or three.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm not super emotional about defending Russy - my point is that he gets undue criticism for both his game and his personality. And it's not just from black fans. No one outside of Seattle seems to want to give him credit. Like I said before, his mere presence seems to confuse fans. They don't know what to make of the dude
I mean it's tough when your team is that damn good at ALL aspects of the game. Tom Brady works with an awful defense and no names and still puts up pro bowl numbers. Peyton Manning has done the same. A lot of QB's have a lot less to work with and put up numbers like him. He is a solid player but it'll be hard for him to get much praise on that elite team unless he puts up godly numbers.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Still trying to understand why posters in here are so deeply invested in defending Russ Wilson. The coli has negative Bron threads, Kobe threads, RG3 threads, etc but I don't ever think I've seen the passion in defending them as I saw in here for Russ.

Its a lotta newblacks on here.
2627bqu.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Actually, I don't think it would make an ounce of difference. But that's just me. Keep believing that "If we just pull our pants up, pull yourself up by the bootstraps and work harder they'll like us." if you want but that's bullshyt to me. Plus I don't get why yall are so offended by this thread, I don't care enough about Russ corniness to make a thread about it but doesn't mean dude isn't corny nor does it mean someone can't speak on that.

You strike me as one of those new age sensitive negroes(if you black at all) that can't tell the difference between a real nikka and a grimey nikka or think full assimilation is the answer. I don't give a fukk where Russ falls under in the Black Man disposition spectrum but I do give a fukk about people's rights to speak on it if they choose.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Get the fukk outta my face with that shyt breh. This has to be the most naive shyt I ever read on this site. On average whites live better than blacks that's just facts. I know you want to live in a post racial kumbaya my lord kinda country where everything is even steven and it's just the blacks that have to improve their behavior and act more square in order to be successful but this shyt is fantasy, while we're at it Santa isn't real, and nothing happens if you say Candyman name 3 times in a dark bathroom.

My generation fukkin disgusts me sometimes.
Your reality isn't my reality better get offline and stop laughing at me and step your life up fam. I don't want to live in a post racial kumbaya nothing. You cats just telling on yourselves you failures and should stop. Look at this insecure shyt you posting talking about blacks just have to improve their behavior. fukk are you talking about? This is what happens when the nikkas in your circle are failures just like you you just project y'all's collective failure and misery on the masses. Not once did I say shyt about how blacks should act but you decide you should put that in for me. Thanks but no thanks I don't need no clown as my ghostwriter. I'm speaking about my reality and I guess you yours and I'm sorry yours is shyt right now but you can improve but first it starts with your mentality and your circle/family that seemed to have failed you. Also stop slurping whites what you the butler? Get off the net and update yourself and you'll probably be alright. That goes for the rest of you whites live better than blacks cats exposing yourself as not having any success in life ass nikkas. Your embarrassing yourself and your family stop it acting like seeing regular whites some anomaly or some shyt smh. You're right nikkas like you disgust me trying to peddle that fukking failure life shyt FOH

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I never understood this "never be them" who said he wants to be them? :heh: the nikka just being him. some black dude raised in some rich burbs. isnt that what we all want for our children? raised in a rich secure neighborhood, living a peaceful life.

of course, but some of us & most of 'them' believe Russell being Russell is trying to be like them. I don't subscribe to that theory.

Russell also serves a source of cognitive dissonance for cacs who hate blacks but try to hide it. They really want to hate the Seahawks really bad because of Richard Sherman & how Beast Mode carries himself...but all of a sudden you see this Trojan horse troll-face pop-up
russellwilson-600x417.jpg

just blocking all of that :dead:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 85

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I went an HBCU so there were no guys like Russell but, at my high school there was. My high school was evenly split half black half white. This black kid name Doug (no bullshiit :heh:), he played lacrosse and only chilled with the suburban white kids. There were 500-600 black kids at school for him to talk to but all his friends were white and I always saw him sitting at the white kids table :mjpls: I never ever saw that kid ever come around us :mjpls:
:ufdup: we didn't need to hear that shyt.