Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I very much so am serious. Do tell me what any part of this long, drawn out, and virtually pointless rant had anything to do with my original post. Enlighten me, enlighten us all. You're upset because he married a white woman? Had/has white friends? And YOU believe (no facts behind it by the way, but your thoughts) that because he's got a little bit of money and celebrity he's now gonna abandon the black community?

If THAT'S where you're going with this, then there is no need for us to even continue this discussion. You go back and tell me how it is that we got here, based off what I said alone.
You not stupid I suppose, so you see exactly what I'm saying.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people who grow up around mostly whites always end up being vilified for not being black enough...as if it was their choice to grow up where they grew up, to adopt the identity they adopted.

Then we ostracize them for not being black enough and then get upset when they don't want to give back to the same community that ostracized them.

It makes ZERO sense.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
that's not what he's implying but it's evident if more blacks had the moral fiber and personality of Russ we'd probably be better off. Living your life and not falling into the death trap known as hyper masculinity to mask an obvious low self esteem would help a lot of brothas out.

Actually, I don't think it would make an ounce of difference. But that's just me. Keep believing that "If we just pull our pants up, pull yourself up by the bootstraps and work harder they'll like us." if you want but that's bullshyt to me. Plus I don't get why yall are so offended by this thread, I don't care enough about Russ corniness to make a thread about it but doesn't mean dude isn't corny nor does it mean someone can't speak on that.

You strike me as one of those new age sensitive negroes(if you black at all) that can't tell the difference between a real nikka and a grimey nikka or think full assimilation is the answer. I don't give a fukk where Russ falls under in the Black Man disposition spectrum but I do give a fukk about people's rights to speak on it if they choose.

By and large yeah regardless of race most people living avg lives but if y'all think all whites balling fukk it I don't want to be involved in that bullshyt. I don't live in stats land (like some on here) on this topic either. I live in the real world where I see people of various ethnicities go through the same day to day struggle blacks go through.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Get the fukk outta my face with that shyt breh. This has to be the most naive shyt I ever read on this site. On average whites live better than blacks that's just facts. I know you want to live in a post racial kumbaya my lord kinda country where everything is even steven and it's just the blacks that have to improve their behavior and act more square in order to be successful but this shyt is fantasy, while we're at it Santa isn't real, and nothing happens if you say Candyman name 3 times in a dark bathroom.

My generation fukkin disgusts me sometimes.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
how?

Derek Jeter's the same way and he's deified for it.

Him being the way he is isn't fishy. We're just used to seeing so many fukkups in general that when someone like Russell Wilson appears, we're busy trying to figure out his flaws.

Remember Highlights for Children? Russell Wilson might just be the real life version of Gallant.
Derek Jeter has charisma and comes off much more genuine. I even had DJ in mind when I posted that then said "nah....." DJ is much more real with his answers and isn't bringing up his foundation every interview. He comes off as a robot

Edit: I didn't even see that is Russell Wilson a robot YouTube link until after posting this.

:heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Shameful thread. Goes to show that as a black man, no matter what you do, you'll always have opposition. Even from the same black people that want to "uplift the community".

I don't see anyone in here forming a lynch mob to take him out. I swear to God this generation is sensitive as fukk boo fukkin hoo. Criticism doesn't = hatred. Kobe is my favorite athlete and I've always acknowledged his corniness and how it could be a detriment. I'm pretty sure if you polled this thread, only NFC West rivals would say they hate Wilson.

Dude is cheesy, he surrounds himself with cacs, no one said fukk him and his family or some shyt.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Are you serious? Acting like race doesn't matter and being nonchalant about race is the cure? You thinking being more fukking accepting than we already are is the cure? You see how black folks gave no fukks about Justin Bieber racist videos? You see white folks doing that? You see Jews doing that? You see Indians doing that? You see koreans that? Naw, most of them marry within their own race and support their own community. Black folks are always the kumbaya type crowd. We always the ones to forgive every damn thing and try to let other people into our circle. Funny shyt is, I got a rep on here for being a black militant for riding for black folks non stop. Yet I've been called a "phony militant" and what's wrong with the black community. WE as black people are the ones who marry interracial as soon as we get money. I'm the bad guy for thinking we should stick together as a community, support our community, and marry within our community? All other cultures do it and are doing better but somehow, our problem is we shouldn't do the same? How many times you gonna see a super rich black athlete marry a white person and transfer his earnings to her before you give a fukk? You'd be hard pressed to find any other race who does that but us. Have we been taught to be obedient and acceptance to white people? But fukk this, it's pointless. We'll continue to think shyt is sweet as our youth get gunned down in the streets, as our college graduates have less of a chance of getting a job than a white high school graduate, as we get profiled for just shopping at a grocery store. Nawwwww, that's not the problem though. It's that we don't accept black celebrities who hang and associate with white folks. You are clueless and will never help in our progress.

Didn't even wanna take this thread to that level because I know a majority of the posters in the coliseum are non black but I can't get called out that much and not say some shyt. I'm done here man.

fukked with each one of you nikkas here but fukk it.
@Savior @mastermind @Sleepy @Rekkapryde @Inevitable Kobe Turnover @SubZeroDegrees

I agree with all your points just think calling Russ an uncle tom is going too far :yeshrug:...yea hes corny but he was raised that way. I dont hold it against him

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
pretty much, they not getting that it doesn't matter what Russell does, he still will never be them. people just don't understand the level of trolling that Russell is on. I know its some folks 'up stairs' really pondering 'what do we do with this guy? Luck is suppose to be the next one' :banderas:

yep. :myman:

honestly after the young breh styled on Seyton in the Super Bowl he could do no wrong in my book
I never understood this "never be them" who said he wants to be them? :heh: the nikka just being him. some black dude raised in some rich burbs. isnt that what we all want for our children? raised in a rich secure neighborhood, living a peaceful life.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dez is a lowlife? fakkit if you grew up under his circumstances you'd be the bottom bytch in the jail right now p*ssy. dez is the 1% who make it out, you should salute that man instead of wish for his downfall hoe ass nikka. wilson has lived a privileged life so for him to come out on the straight and narrow doesn't impress me. it also doesn't excuse his corniness. if it was about race why does rg3 get served a cold dish of ether on the coli every time he opens his mouth.

Because he's losing games :wow: