Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
@philmonroe are you implying that whites see the same level of success and failure as Black people in America?

that's not what he's implying but it's evident if more blacks had the moral fiber and personality of Russ we'd probably be better off. Living your life and not falling into the death trap known as hyper masculinity to mask an obvious low self esteem would help a lot of brothas out.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe are you implying that whites see the same level of success and failure as Black people in America?
By and large yeah regardless of race most people living avg lives but if y'all think all whites balling fukk it I don't want to be involved in that bullshyt. I don't live in stats land (like some on here) on this topic either. I live in the real world where I see people of various ethnicities go through the same day to day struggle blacks go through.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
By and large yeah regardless of race most people living avg lives but if y'all think all whites balling fukk it I don't want to be involved in that bullshyt. I don't live in stats land (like some on here) on this topic either. I live in the real world where I see people of various ethnicities go through the same day to day struggle blacks go through.
Enough said. :heh:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
May just be me:blessed: but I could care less what a next man look like and what he does with his time. I certainly don't care who or what ethnicity a next man sleeps with or marry and spends his money with. We all bleed red so whatever:yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Enough said. :heh:
Why cause you stinking in life that should be all our lots in life? Told you log the fukk off and update your life you'd probably understand then. I can't be co signing nikkas acting like all blacks struggling and all other groups out here balling. Ill leave that for racial dikksuckers like yourself

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why cause you stinking in life that should be all our lots in life? Told you log the fukk off and update your life you'd probably understand then. I can't be co signing nikkas acting like all blacks struggling and all other groups out here balling. Ill leave that for racial dikksuckers like yourself
You've said enough

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just some Nigerian broad whose make up my homegirl did

She's :wow:
yeah she's bad. im over here at my patnas crib digging in on this fufu, ox tail and peanut soup.

2u5705g.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
any word on why he got divorced? dude seems too corny to cheat lmao.

glad he threw that Gyrados in the face looking ass bytch in the bushes tho.