Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Your thread lost breh...take your L like a man and go back to the drawing board:smugmalone:

you lost for thinking i take new age seahawks fans seriously. :spit:
He is a Christian, he is a leader that speaks very well.

He also has a ring, Romo has what?
why does romo stay on you fools minds? :what:

this is what romo is up to...what are you doing?

Tony Romo donates $1 million to Urban Alternative
December, 5, 2012
12/05/12
2:40
PM ET
By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com
IRVING, Texas – Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has pledged $1 million to Dr. Tony Evans’ Urban Alternative to help fund a national Church Adopt-A-School initiative.

“This is something I believe in and I feel lucky and blessed to be in a position to give back,” Romo said. “I’ve seen firsthand how the Urban Alternative has positively affected the lives of so many people. I’m honored to have a small part in this great cause.”

Dr. Evans, who runs the Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, had served as the Cowboys’ chaplain for years and his son, Jonathan, took over this year. The program started in Dallas with the adoption of public schools by churches to provide mentoring and other services to children in need. The hope is to reach one million families across the country over the next three years.

For more information visit www.churchadoptaschool.org.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
this thread is a good example of why most of you are fukking jokes :mjlol:

Wasting time on another successful man because he isnt "cool" to you.
How about instead of hating on someone, you put yourself in a position to show us how its supposed to be done.

If youre black and trying to be successful...you have no choice but to ignore the crabs.

Russell Wilson wouldn't piss on your black ass if you were on fire :mjlol:

I ain't hatin on dude, he is a cornball, but he can ball, end of story

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
...he's a breathe of fresh air:yeshrug:

I've come to appreciate his approach as well. Dude is stylin so hard on racist cacs that want him to be a walking sterotype
instead he just another 'good guy'. :mjlol:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
fully support #blackexcellence and shaking that wack cac bytch

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoa: how do we know russel does not like black people breh? Im pretty sure he was just raised in a white neighborhood we can't blame him for what friends he made :manny:

Plus the nikka went to wisconsin breh, theres like 4 black people there.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

that shows your hate right there.

Thats nothing but you projecting your value system onto Russell.
He doesnt fit the mold some of you accept, so he hates black people.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I want my qb being bashed by the media so I have a reason to defend him and stand behind him so I can flex my black power style. If they love him, he's with him.

did I get that right?

pretty much, they not getting that it doesn't matter what Russell does, he still will never be them. people just don't understand the level of trolling that Russell is on. I know its some folks 'up stairs' really pondering 'what do we do with this guy? Luck is suppose to be the next one' :banderas:

Aren't both of his parents black?

yep. :myman:

honestly after the young breh styled on Seyton in the Super Bowl he could do no wrong in my book

Last edited:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:why: this dude is consistantly going around the area children hospitals to visit the kids and after a game he was in a regular clothes and after the post game presser got back into his pads to go play catch with a kid inside the stadium

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I kinda get what the OP is saying. I don't think russell is a corny dude per say he doesn't give me corny dude vibes, But when he does that "Go Hawks" stuff it comes off as a corny maneuver, because it seems like he really doesn't want to say that shyt and he just saying it just because.

Last edited:

Bestndagam

Rookie
Daps
Support Uncle Toms, brehs. Oh I forget. 90% of ya'll ain't black and/or are uncle toms too. :heh:

safe_image.php

I would love to know how you classify someone as being an Uncle Tom. Please elaborate. This might be one of the most ignorant threads I've seen on here. So just because he speaks the King's English, isn't out doing dumb shyt and has white friends, that makes him an Uncle Tom?? Do you even know where the phrase Uncle Tom came from?? It's essential origins, not what has become mainstream today. This is the kind of stuff why black people will never progress as a whole in this country. Here you have a black man, who is doing everything right, but then you have ass clown crabs, such as yourself, trying to tear him down. And for what?? Because you don't like the way he talks? Because you don't approve of his inner circle? Because he married a woman who doesn't look like him? Get educated and support that man or get a life. It's stupid stuff like this that THEY want you to keep doing. THEY want you to continue tearing each other down. Why? Because they KNOW the moment you stop doing that, they're reign at the top is over. We gotta do better black people and start supporting one another, instead of continually trying to nit pick and bring each other down. Only time you see the majority doing that is if there is a personal/political/monetary gain at the end. Never just off the cuff for no warranted reason. Dumb shyt man, just pure dumb.

Last edited:

bjellis99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to know how you classify someone as being an Uncle Tom. Please elaborate. This might be one of the most ignorant threads I've seen on here. So just because he speaks the King's English, isn't out doing dumb shyt and has white friends, that makes him an Uncle Tom?? Do you even know where the phrase Uncle Tom came from?? It's essential origins, not what has become mainstream today. This is the kind of stuff why black people will never progress as a whole in this country. Here you have a black man, who is doing everything right, but then you have ass clown crabs, such as yourself, trying to tear him down. And for what?? Because you don't like the way he talks? Because you don't approve of his inner circle? Because he married a woman who doesn't look like him? Get educated and support that man or get a life. It's stupid stuff like this that THEY want you to keep doing. THEY want you to continue tearing each other down. Why? Because they KNOW the moment you stop doing that, they're reign at the top is over. We gotta do better black people and start supporting one another, instead of continually trying to nit pick and bring each other down. Only time you see the majority doing that is if there is a personal/political/monetary gain at the end. Never just off the cuff for no warranted reason. Dumb shyt man, just pure dumb.
These fools here are gonna roast you for this post. They also probably never read Uncle Tom's Cabin and have no idea he stood up for his beliefs and was considered a good dude.