Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Dante_T

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did breh just say "Go Hawks" during his postgame interview? :what: Dude you're in the NFL, not varsity blues. I'm getting sick of this extra perfect ass nikka. Somebody needs to make a Corporate Russell Wilson alias.

He is a Christian, he is a leader that speaks very well.

He also has a ring, Romo has what?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
this thread is a good example of why most of you are fukking jokes :mjlol:

Wasting time on another successful man because he isnt "cool" to you.
How about instead of hating on someone, you put yourself in a position to show us how its supposed to be done.

If youre black and trying to be successful...you have no choice but to ignore the crabs.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
ny_russ80_cr_1296x729.jpg

Brehs... I dunno why... but...

:to:

:salute: to that real life Huxtable shyt mane...

:to:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And the RG3 comparisons have got to stop. RG3 is a locker room cancer. You can tell his teammates dislike him. It's been that way since his rookie year. He talks too fukkin much and is incredibly polarizing. Cam is the same damn way. Sulking on the sideline like a hoe. :smh: These are dudes you call men? I see children. Incredibly gifted children with no tact or direction. Questionable. RG3/Cam needs to watch Kaep and Russ in how to handle media.

Kaep has gotten blasted by the media and still does yet he handles it professionally and chooses his words wisely. Then he goes out and plays.

:camby: FOH with that bullshyt. That was mostly the Shanahans fukking up the team chemistry and resorting to slander to cover their tracks.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
this thread is a good example of why most of you are fukking jokes :mjlol:

Wasting time on another successful man because he isnt "cool" to you.
How about instead of hating on someone, you put yourself in a position to show us how its supposed to be done.

If youre black and trying to be successful...you have no choice but to ignore the crabs.
This thread has really made me realize that no matter what you do, somebody will always hate you :wow: