Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Breh to be fair Cam was/is one of the biggest phonies in pro sports. He also made outlandish comments like "I want to be an entertainer/icon" and got called out by his teammates for being bytchmade. Russ seems like a genuine dude & his team loves him (no Sam). Two totally different situations breh

I don't even want to shyt on duke because he's come along way but this board is ridiculously. Cam is the biggest lame if I ever seen one. YOu know you have a shytty personality when you at the goddamn pro-bowl, a supposed relaxed environment for NFL players to unwind and have fun and nikkas can't stand to be around you. :laff:

A lot of people seem to have a problem with Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Apparently that includes his NFL brethren. That dislike is why the AFC Pro Bowlers played a little different when the 2011 rookie was in the game last year, according to Pete Prisco of CBS Sports. Newton was the only quarterback sacked — by fellow rookie Von Miller — and Texans defensive end Antonio Smith gave the young Auburn product a hard QB hit. Prisco interviewed several AFC pro bowlers — none of whom were willing to disclose their names — about Newton’s attitude in Hawaii and none of them seemed very impressed with his character. “He was a total —-hole,” one AFC player told the CBS Sports columnist. “Who did he think he was? He acted like the big s—. Here he was at his first game and he acted like he was the star. Guys didn’t like that.” Those are harsh words from a player unwilling to put his name to paper. Newton apparently also “dissed” Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis — there were no details given about the dissing. And the 2011 offensive rookie of the year turned down autographs from a fellow player. At least one teammate of Newton’s at the Pro Bowl saw what Prisco was seeing, and thought that AFC players were going unnecessarily hard against the young player. “Cam’s in his own world,” one NFC player said. “He’s a young guy and learning, but he better change. They started rushing him. We were like, ‘what are they doing? This is the Pro Bowl.’ They didn’t attempt that with the other guys. They went after him. He better learn soon. You don’t want to go out there and get hurt at the Pro Bowl.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2012/12/cam-newton-wasnt-liked-among-afc-pro-bowlers-for-diva-attitude/

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=these+are+our+heroes+nas

These nikkas like insufferable guys because they too are insufferable.

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
dez is a lowlife? fakkit if you grew up under his circumstances you'd be the bottom bytch in the jail right now p*ssy. dez is the 1% who make it out, you should salute that man instead of wish for his downfall hoe ass nikka. wilson has lived a privileged life so for him to come out on the straight and narrow doesn't impress me. it also doesn't excuse his corniness. if it was about race why does rg3 get served a cold dish of ether on the coli every time he opens his mouth.

:childplease: I don't salute nikkas who strike the women who gave birth to them just because they lace up cleats dikkhead. I don't give a fukk about his background. Tough luck nikka. There's dudes who have, had it worse who don't conduct themselves like a punk. To the bold see my earlier response.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Tebow was some self-proclaimed virgin and religious freak...Russ WIlson dumped his wife and is fukking all types of women now as a free man about to sign a crazy contract....Plus the fact that he has skill while Tebow does not

Your comparison sucks
your judgement of athletes based on their sex lives sucks.

tebow was ridiculed for the same corniness in college, when he was WINNING. did you forget his speech after the ole miss loss?

Daps
Reppin
los angeles

tebow was ridiculed for the same corniness in college, when he was WINNING. did you forget his speech after the ole miss loss?

You right. People hate winners. See the first page. You guys equate winning without the theatrics of fukkery as corny. The dudes you guys love are what you see in the mirror. Talent unfulfilled :skip:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:childplease: I don't salute nikkas who strike the women who gave birth to them just because they lace up cleats dikkhead. I don't give a fukk about his background. Tough luck nikka. There's dudes who have, had it worse who don't conduct themselves like a punk. To the bold see my earlier response.
you don't even know the facts clown ass nikka. he didn't hit his mama, he grabbed her when his mama was tripped out on drugs. the man is the leader and provider of a family of fukk ups, dez keeps it 1thousand at all times on and off the field. if you don't respect that then you're a chump.

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
you don't even know the facts clown ass nikka. he didn't hit his mama, he grabbed her when his mama was tripped out on drugs. the man is the leader and provider of a family of fukk ups, dez keeps it 1thousand at all times on and off the field. if you don't respect that then you're a chump.

Don't respect him, his family or you :umad:...

Go Hawks nikka

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

No, you calling a winning Super Bowl QB "corny" because he says "Go hawks" at the end of a press conference is in itself corny...you starting this thread is corny...you rooting for the Cowboys, who could go winless this year, is corny. Find some other corny subject matter for another useless thread to waste board space, breh...I'm sure Wilson is reading this thread wishing he could adhere to your idea of swagger while he cleans his superbowl ring :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Don't respect him, his family or you :umad:...

Go Hawks nikka
i don't know any brothers in real life who don't respect dez's come up and i damn sure don't know any brothers in real life who wish jail on a nikka. so you either got to be a soullless cac or one of these trolling #newblacks. either way i don't fuk witchu so stay out of my mentions.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
No, you calling a winning Super Bowl QB "corny" because he says "Go hawks" at the end of a press conference is in itself corny...you starting this thread is corny...you rooting for the Cowboys, who could go winless this year, is corny. Find some other corny subject matter for another useless thread to waste board space, breh...I'm sure Wilson is reading this thread wishing he could adhere to your idea of swagger while he cleans his superbowl ring :mjlol:
wilson is reading this thread wondering how you know how many bytches he's fukking. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
i don't know any brothers in real life who don't respect dez's come up and i damn sure don't know any brothers in real life who wish jail on a nikka. so you either got to be a soullless cac or one of these trolling #newblacks. either way i don't fuk witchu so stay out of my mentions.

4-12 nikka..Gonna be a long season :pachaha: