Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
man pete carrol is actually more hip than this guy. does wilson even listen to hip hop??

nevermind. just found this. http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2014/09/want-to-play-like-seahawks-quarterback-russell.html

Ain't Nobody" by Chaka Khan

"Groove Me" by King Floyd

"We are the World" by U.S.A for Africa

"Outstanding" by The Gap Band

"Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" by Stevie Wonder

"It's Working" by William Murphy

"Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" by Barry White

"Love Ballad" by George Benson

"P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" by Michael Jackson

"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

"I'm Gonna Be Ready" by Yolanda Adams

"Easy" (Extended Version) by The Commodores

We're hating on classic music made by black men and women now? That's what's up on the Coli in 2014? "Where da Migos at?" :Bellywood:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
haters_gonna_hate_godzilla_by_rumper1-d3jku3r.gif

#LOB:win:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
We're hating on classic music made by black men and women now? That's what's up on the Coli in 2014? "Where da Migos at?" :Bellywood:

Hilarity...Dude got classic cuts on his IPOD and they hating? :mindblown: That's why hip/hop and black music has gone to shyt cause kids today can't appreciate shyt.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
hate on a well spoken black man that seems to do things the right way brehs
there are dozens and dozens of well spoken black men in the sport that don't come off as corny and manufactured as this dude. he's the black tebow off the field. same people in here saying "let him cook" were roasting tebow for the same levels of corniness.
YTG2PZC.png
same ones who roast RG3.
YTG2PZC.png
wilson happens to play with a sick defense so he gets a pass? :what:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
there are dozens and dozens of well spoken black men in the sport that don't come off as corny and manufactured as this dude. he's the black tebow off the field. same people in here saying "let him cook" were roasting tebow for the same levels of corniness.
YTG2PZC.png
same ones who roast RG3.
YTG2PZC.png

Maybe that's just who he is. :pachaha: Tebow from all accounts is just a decent dude. Why does there need to be a conspiracy about the way Russ acts. Both are extremely religious and just do what they do.

And nikka kill yourself. Dez is a fukkin lowlife. That's why it's easy to equate what you clowns are implying that black=hood. Half of the dudes stanned on here have questionable personalities, questionable associations and questionable interests. Disliking Tebow revealed what a lot of people are in this world and that's pathetic. You are pathetic. @Born2BKing is pathetic.

Dez would/should be in jail..Matter of fact I'm sure he'll end up there after football :skip:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
This post is a false dichotomy fallacy. To sheep like you, athletes are either 1) getting arrested, beating bytches and smoking weed and getting or 2) saying, "Go Hawks" all the time as though the two are opposed. In truth there are many different variations and that is the line most athletes straddle. The only thing an athlete has to be methodical , devoted and detailed about is his play, training and preparation. Everything else is just his own personality. Guys like Calvin Johnson are respected yet he's quiet, why?

What's the difference between RG3 and Russ Wilson though? And what's the "right way"?

So an opposing opinion makes someone a sheep Mr Freud...I mean Fraud? Miss me with your insight on human behavior bc its not even that deep. There is a mindset that Russell Wilson is "Corny" and not blk enough which is sheepish , as you would intelligently state :mjlol:. Of course a guy who says go hawks can also smoke weed and beat bytches...my comment didnt insinuate that they are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
YTG2PZC.png
same ones who roast RG3.
YTG2PZC.png
Tebow was some self-proclaimed virgin and religious freak...Russ WIlson dumped his wife and is fukking all types of women now as a free man about to sign a crazy contract....Plus the fact that he has skill while Tebow does not

Your comparison sucks

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
And the RG3 comparisons have got to stop. RG3 is a locker room cancer. You can tell his teammates dislike him. It's been that way since his rookie year. He talks too fukkin much and is incredibly polarizing. Cam is the same damn way. Sulking on the sideline like a hoe. :smh: These are dudes you call men? I see children. Incredibly gifted children with no tact or direction. Questionable. RG3/Cam needs to watch Kaep and Russ in how to handle media.

Kaep has gotten blasted by the media and still does yet he handles it professionally and chooses his words wisely. Then he goes out and plays.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Maybe that's just who he is. :pachaha: Tebow from all accounts is just a decent dude. Why does there need to be a conspiracy about the way Russ acts. Both are extremely religious and just do what they do.

And nikka kill yourself. Dez is a fukkin lowlife. That's why it's easy to equate what you clowns are implying that black=hood. Half of the dudes stanned on here have questionable personalities, questionable associations and questionable interests. Disliking Tebow revealed what a lot of people are in this world and that's pathetic. You are pathetic. @Born2BKing is pathetic.

Dez would/should be in jail..Matter of fact I'm sure he'll end up there after football :skip:

dez is a lowlife? fakkit if you grew up under his circumstances you'd be the bottom bytch in the jail right now p*ssy. dez is the 1% who make it out, you should salute that man instead of wish for his downfall hoe ass nikka. wilson has lived a privileged life so for him to come out on the straight and narrow doesn't impress me. it also doesn't excuse his corniness. if it was about race why does rg3 get served a cold dish of ether on the coli every time he opens his mouth.