Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
man pete carrol is actually more hip than this guy. does wilson even listen to hip hop??

nevermind. just found this. http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2014/09/want-to-play-like-seahawks-quarterback-russell.html

Ain't Nobody" by Chaka Khan
"Groove Me" by King Floyd

"We are the World" by U.S.A for Africa

"Can't Hold Us" (featuring Ray Dalton) by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

"Outstanding" by The Gap Band

"Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" by Stevie Wonder

"It's Working" by William Murphy

"Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" by Barry White

"Love Ballad" by George Benson

"P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" by Michael Jackson

"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

"I'm Gonna Be Ready" by Yolanda Adams

"Easy" (Extended Version) by The Commodores
Most of this is gospel and old school oldies, this is black music, whats wrong with that? I know he also listens to R&B from following him on twitter

Redrifle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
You seen his friends? Dude has 6 close friends, which are all white as fukk and an ex wife who is white as fukk. I think he really doesn't know his race. Was he raised like that? :mindblown:

Grandfather was the President of an HBCU. Damn. Why can't a black man not just be successful? Why he gotta be hood? This is what's holding Blacks back.
ny_russ80_cr_1296x729.jpg

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
man pete carrol is actually more hip than this guy. does wilson even listen to hip hop??

nevermind. just found this. http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2014/09/want-to-play-like-seahawks-quarterback-russell.html

Ain't Nobody" by Chaka Khan
"Groove Me" by King Floyd

"We are the World" by U.S.A for Africa

"Can't Hold Us" (featuring Ray Dalton) by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

"Outstanding" by The Gap Band

"Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" by Stevie Wonder

"It's Working" by William Murphy

"Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" by Barry White

"Love Ballad" by George Benson

"P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" by Michael Jackson

"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

"I'm Gonna Be Ready" by Yolanda Adams

"Easy" (Extended Version) by The Commodores

Black Excellence :blessed:
I'm a cornball too, brehs :wow: :to:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Looks like alot of people calling Russ corny were the same people defending RG3 when everyone said he was corny. :steviej:

Not true at all.
Only a small group of people would defend RG3 when he was called "corny". Most of the board doesn't like him at all. Why? I still don't know. :yeshrug:

Redrifle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Seven decades ago, Harrison Wilson returned home from World War II with plans to take advantage of the GI Bill and attend the University of Kentucky.

A talented student and athlete who had served his country for four years, Wilson was nonetheless denied admission. In 1946, Kentucky didn’t accept black students and wouldn’t for several more years, until it lost a lawsuit filed by graduate student Lyman T. Johnson.

Johnson became Kentucky’s first black student in 1949.

Wilson, the grandfather of former N.C. State quarterback and Super Bowl champion Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks, went instead to Kentucky State University, later becoming a successful basketball coach, administrator and university president.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...tates-russell.html#.VAoUz_ldXsg#storylink=cpy

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Grandfather was the President of an HBCU. Damn. Why can't a black man not just be successful? Why he gotta be hood? This is what's holding Blacks back.
ny_russ80_cr_1296x729.jpg

Gee and here I was thinking it was white supremacy, but I guess it's really just not putting on a contrived act to assimilate into white people.:ld:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hood? The fukk did I mention being hood? :mindblown: nikkas associate black with hood?? :mindblown: wtf is wrong with ya'll man.

:woah: You're arguing with mostly bamas, foreigners and cacs, bruh. The same people who defend RG3 (but aren't Redskins fans). I commend you for trying.