Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't telling nobody how to act you dusty mutha fukka. And stop quoting me you fakkit. I see I hurt your feelings before. Prolly because you a shyt poster and a lame ass nikka lol. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your parents for birthing you. :umad:
make up stories when you don't have shyt to say, brehs :heh:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Support Uncle Toms, brehs. Oh I forget. 90% of ya'll ain't black and/or are uncle toms too. :heh:

safe_image.php

Weren't you caping for Nikki Minaj when everyone was shytting on her in the Izzy thread? But Russell's a c00n? U seem confused breh :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Weren't you caping for Nikki Minaj when everyone was shytting on her in the Izzy thread? But Russell's a c00n? U seem confused breh :ohhh:

Like I said, if you have majority of negroes disliking you keep winning. Nikkas hate success. Majority of the c00ns and guys traded away in the fictional racial draft were some of the most successful black people in America. And it was applauded. :snoop: Nikkas hate success because black culture equates success with whiteness.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, its funny at this new narrative to shyt on Russ stats because he's a square.

However, when Kaep sucked most of last season nothing was noted about that. Kaep got tattoos and speak about the haters. We gonna let him slide.

YTG2PZC.png

RG3 is a cornball and laugh at his horrible performance but cape Cam Newton ever shytty performance due to lack of weapons.

YTG2PZC.png

Idk if you are specifically referring to thecoli, but I'm pretty sure Kap caught some heat last year from the media folks like Dilfer referring to him as a remedial passer. Greg Cosell shytting on him.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Idk if you are specifically referring to thecoli, but I'm pretty sure Kap caught some heat last year from the media folks like Dilfer referring to him as a remedial passer. Greg Cosell shytting on him.
Michael Jordan gets shyt on for the no nikkas thing :mjpls: RG3 gets shyt on for being a corn ball. But nikkas ALL in their feelings over Russ. :mjlol: