Russell Wilson Gets Released

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
My brother his contract just expired so clearly the Broncos agreed with me :russ:
"just expired" ? :heh: tell me what position with the broncos did elway hold in 2023 ?

elway has been completely away from this team for more than a year now

he hasnt been the GM or president since 2020

the broncos have been doing what you want them to do - tearing everything down and starting anew- for several years now. russ and then payton were supposed to be part of "tearing down".

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I highly doubt Russell Wilson will ever play in the NFL again.

He’s not a locker room guy. Which means he’s not a leader.

Add in the fact that he’s declined physically, and I don’t see any team or any situation where he adds value.

Locker room guy? Lol Y'all need to stop watching these sports talk shows man.

Look at how many starting QBs went down last season. Shyt was catastrophic. Look at how many young QB prospects failed miserably. A veteran competent QB who can run an offense and string some wins together has some value, moreso than you might think. Someone like Russ would have been clutch for a number of teams when things went south.

Daps
"just expired" ? :heh: tell me what position with the broncos did elway hold in 2023 ?

elway has been completely away from this team for more than a year now

he hasnt been the GM or president since 2020

the broncos have been doing what you want them to do - tearing everything down and starting anew- for several years now. russ and then payton were supposed to be part of "tearing down".
He was literally on contract in 2023 my guy. You don't even know your shyt, how you coming for me not realizing that man was still a consultant with the team in the first two months of 2023????

You really think Elway wasn't a part of the brain trust that agreed to bring in Wilson? He was literally still on contract when Sean Payton was hired in February and gone in April.

Come the fukk on :heh:

Trading for Russell Wilson and bringing in Sean Payton isn't shyt teams do when they're in teardown mode. Teams do that when they wanna win RIGHT NOW. There isn't a single person who say brining in Wilson or Payton as rebuild activities

Last edited:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Ask me after Free Agency if you're looking to make some dumb call out thread if I'm wrong :mjlol:

Who plans this far ahead for that kind for shyt or even cares

I mean if I actually told you some coach wasn't the answer, I would atleast stand on it. You switched up quick :mjlol:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It'll be hell to pay for Sean Payton and that GM if Russel goes somewhere and succeeds and the Broncos struggle.
But i dont see were Russell can go and immediately succeed, tho :lupe: Who has dope WRs and need a QB?

Last edited: