Russell Wilson Gets Released

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russ downfall feels a little similar to what happened to Carson Wentz.
Both had locker room rumblings in Philly/Seattle -> both shipped out to the Colts/Broncos. Both decent last seasons numbers wise, but take the main fall for the end result.
Russ next opportunity will be like when Wentz got one with the Commanders to start.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Locker room guy? Lol Y'all need to stop watching these sports talk shows man.

Look at how many starting QBs went down last season. Shyt was catastrophic. Look at how many young QB prospects failed miserably. A veteran competent QB who can run an offense and string some wins together has some value, moreso than you might think. Someone like Russ would have been clutch for a number of teams when things went south.

He’s not as talented as he used to be so teams are weighing the pros vs the cons.

As it stands, do you really see teams taking a chance on him? Maybe the Titans. Maybe Atlanta. But he would merely be a one year placeholder stop gap.

And if Wilson thinks he’s still a starter, how long before him being on that team becomes a distraction, if he even wants to sign as a backup?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a fiasco
That mafukka somewhere buying out the bar.
black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I highly doubt Russell Wilson will ever play in the NFL again.

He’s not a locker room guy. Which means he’s not a leader.

Add in the fact that he’s declined physically, and I don’t see any team or any situation where he adds value.

Yall are thee dumbest on earf

He 100% will play again