Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steelers
Raiders
Atlanta

That’s where he’s going next

He wants to contend. Staying in the AFC makes that way more difficult especially in the West with Patrick. You have Cincy, Bmore, and the Browns in the north.

Tampa's OC was with him in Seattle so it should be easier for him to acclimate into the offense.

ATL would be straight fukkery:mjlol:

They have baker already

He's a free agent.

Baker had a $4 million prove it deal. He's going to want a substantial raise. Russ will only cost $1 million. You can get similar production at a fraction of the cost. Baker is not a long term solution at QB so draft one and they can sit and learn from Russ.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For all the Steelers fans begging for Russ… that deep ball ain’t what it use to be. If you can get him on an extremly. Team friendly deal that’s the only way they should try that. I get that Qb room Stinks but Russ ain’t the answer

Steelers made the playoffs with mason Rudolph, Kenny Pickett and Mitch trubisky

Jerz

All Star
Daps
For all the Steelers fans begging for Russ… that deep ball ain’t what it use to be. If you can get him on an extremly. Team friendly deal that’s the only way they should try that. I get that Qb room Stinks but Russ ain’t the answer

If Russ ain't the answer, why should Payton get fired from Denver?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
O I know but Russ ain’t much better even if folks want to fool themselves into thinking he is. That’s all I’m saying :yeshrug:

Russ is much better than all 3 of those garbage QBs put together

I'd give a one year deal
Don't have to give up draft picks for fields

Don't have to break the bank on Mayfield