Russell Wilson Gets Released

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Because Payton ain’t the answer either. They’ve resisted a tear down for years for god knows what reason. It’s time

They've been the leagues worse franchise for the past 7-8 years. What you think their record is gonna be next year?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Because Payton ain’t the answer either. They’ve resisted a tear down for years for god knows what reason. It’s time
what exactly do you mean by "tear down" ? you want them to get relegated or something ?

their current GM has only been here two years
payton has been a coach for a year
russ has been there for two years

for most teams.... changing QBs, coaches, GMs = "tear down"

Daps
They've been the leagues worse franchise for the past 7-8 years. What you think their record is gonna be next year?
O agree, but they have still never actually gone through with a complete tear down. Like my phins did. They need to clean house everywhere Elway included

It’s time for the broncos to start over and I have no idea what their record will be until the offseason is over. I seriously doubt they’ll do a full rebuild while shelling out all that money to Payton though

Daps
what exactly do you mean by "tear down" ? you want them to get relegated or something ?

their current GM has only been here two years
payton has been a coach for a year
russ has been there for two years

for most teams.... changing QBs, coaches, GMs = "tear down"
Their current GM and anyone who approved the trade for Russ needs to be fired. You don’t get to just walk away unscathed when u end up with 85 million in dead cap after two years and one players.

Imma dolphins fan and know what actual tear down looks like and it ain’t what the broncos have been doing the past few years

That’s catastrophically bad decision making on the part of everyone involved

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Russ lost a lot but the Broncos having a horrible line played a big part as well.

Maybe somewhere with a decent line and weapons will lead to a resurgence.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
O agree, but they have still never actually gone through with a complete tear down. Like my phins did. They need to clean house everywhere Elway included

It’s time for the broncos to start over and I have no idea what their record will be until the offseason is over. I seriously doubt they’ll do a full rebuild while shelling out all that money to Payton though
See this is what Im talking about

what position does Elway hold with the broncos currently ? do tell

Jerz

All Star
Daps

I mean if Payton is not the answer, then obviously their gonna be bad right? Just tryna make sure your on record sayin this. Can't switch up if he finds a quarterback

Daps
I mean if Payton is not the answer, then obviously their gonna be bad right? Just tryna make sure your on record sayin this. Can't switch up if he finds a quarterback

Ask me after Free Agency if you're looking to make some dumb call out thread if I'm wrong :mjlol:

Who plans this far ahead for that kind for shyt or even cares