Russell Wilson Gets Released

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This. Nobody looking at him as a starter so he may be riding the bench hoping for an injury so he can start or he can call it a day and find something else to do.

man i dont get him and guys like brady... working themselves to death...:hhh: once you get a ring and got millions its like whats the point wilson is 35 years old. enjoy the money and retire healthy...:dahell:

Daps
man i dont get him and guys like brady... working themselves to death...:hhh: once you get a ring and got millions its like whats the point wilson is 35 years old. enjoy the money and retire healthy...:dahell:

Nah it's the competitive edge. Brady was playing at a very high level until his final season but Russ has been declining for a bit now so he should probably hang it up as I don't see him changing a team enough to make them SB contenders.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah it's the competitive edge. Brady was playing at a very high level until his final season but Russ has been declining for a bit now so he should probably hang it up as I don't see him changing a team enough to make them SB contenders.

Yeah but that's what im saying Russ must be feeling this decline happening too. i mean if we see we know he definitely sees it...:heh: so just retire...aint no shame in that.