Russell Simmons daughter Aoki wants Lipstickalley to be shutdown

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see it as motivation for older brehs :wow:
How sway?

He ain't a breh. Ain't no "brehs" checkin for her.

shyt if anything this should be questioned. If this the cac was Diddy.....

Well...you know how that would go...but since he's an old cac it's "have fun!" "He won" "he's living his best life!"

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This is a tough one. They probably lighting her ass up over the fact that she's fukkin some wrinkled up cac who looks like a prune.

But they'd all be doing the same if given the opportunity... :jbhmm:
I ended up on that site like a month ago...
read a thread where they were talking about J. Cole

A few of the girls summed up the site basically saying LSA is a bunch of over the hill passed over groupies...
they're now mad at both the younger girls that took their spot and the men that moved on with their lives

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
They must be on her ass over there

I love it :mjgrin:
Sending her Ex pictures of his dead Pops tho?
full

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Her daddy doesn't sound so crazy now does he? Dude was rightfully going off on his whore ass ex wife that set an example on how to be a moral decrepit succubus while his practically jail bait daughter fukking a senior citizen is having the audacity to speak of culture. Tone deaf doesn't even begin to cover it. Russell lost this one to the dark side.

Her father started dating her mother when she was a teen model. His actions directly correlate to how his daughter has turned out. He can call Kimora out all he wants, this dysfunction was a team effort.