Russell Simmons daughter Aoki wants Lipstickalley to be shutdown

Daps
A bed wench hates lipstickalley:dwillhuh:

You woulda thought it was here she wanted erased, especially how many posters swear how many influential folk bite off of here :jbhmm: it's like when those incel spaces start getting tight when one of their own finally gets a girl and puts up the bunny ears to the community :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a tough one. They probably lighting her ass up over the fact that she's fukkin some wrinkled up cac who looks like a prune.

But they'd all be doing the same if given the opportunity... :jbhmm:
what is left of their brains probably shriveled up like that cac trying to :hula:

lipstick alley the same website that loved swarm tho even tho the shyt was literally about them, so i put nothing past their stupidity :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is everything that involves blk considered “our community” especially trash—world star, shaderoom etc… some of these trash sites/pages are run and owned by CACs anyway
Most of them purport to be Black-focused or Black run.

With media in particular, most of these online "spaces" are caricatures of Black online presence - focused on only the worst aspects of the Black experience - and many reports have shown that they're right-wing South Asian bot farms purporting to be Black.

I will say, LSA was a largely Black forum at some point in time, I can't say the same about it currently - but it is similar to the Coli in many ways - imagine the absurdity of the site if they did the same thing with "BWC" as we do on this site with "PAWG."

It'd be madness.