Russell Simmons daughter Aoki wants Lipstickalley to be shutdown

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That being said, while a lot of the LSA posters are certifiably insane - they do incredible online detective work.

Aoki is a rich kid prostitute - unfortunately her parents fukked her up and the modeling industry did the rest. Because she's smart on paper, it’s an almost guarantee that'd she end up like this.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of them purport to be Black-focused or Black run.

With media in particular, most of these online "spaces" are caricatures of Black online presence - focused on only the worst aspects of the Black experience - and many reports have shown that they're right-wing South Asian bot farms purporting to be Black.

I will say, LSA was a largely Black forum at some point in time, I can't say the same about it currently - but it is similar to the Coli in many ways - imagine the absurdity of the site if they did the same thing with "BWC" as we do on this site with "PAWG."

It'd be madness.
I do think this site has fallen off, I do think a lot of good posters got run off by trolls sadly, but this website has had registration closed like 99% of the time since 2016, which is probably a good thing when you bring up the bot farms and shyt that would make things 10000x worse.

this site also is not heavily moderated. so the mods are only going to take action when shyt gets reported here. from my experience if I report something racist or white supremacist on this website (sadly we can't count PAWG threads in that category, although I do agree they are part of the degradation of this site) the mods actually do take action against the people posting racist content.

LSA IS heavily moderated and I have seen openly white supremacist narratives posted on their website and make it to their front page and nothing happens to the posters pushing it.

that site is far worse. I have seen posters call for the execution of black men on that site and nothing happened, as dumb and misogynist as this site might get, I don't see posters openly calling to murder black women without getting banned.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
KE8lyVn.png

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Her daddy doesn't sound so crazy now does he? Dude was rightfully going off on his whore ass ex wife that set an example on how to be a moral decrepit succubus while his practically jail bait daughter fukking a senior citizen is having the audacity to speak of culture. Tone deaf doesn't even begin to cover it. Russell lost this one to the dark side.