Russ Westbrook Just Played His Last Game as a Laker

Daps
Hey …if he wants to let Russ take him down in his first head coaching opportunity that’s on him :hubie:

I would not be playing Russ in those situations …I would try my luck with any of their other guards and sleep well at night with that decision … I don’t think he just “gained the trust” from anyone this afternoon …if Russ wants to be unprofessional because you’re not bending over backwards for him then send his ass home …either you take control like a leader or you continue to compromise your teams on court product to stroke an aging vets ego …these are the types of culture decisions coaches are paid to make ..either Ham can handle the duty or he can’t
This sounds good in theory, but Ham would only be cutting off his nose to spite his face with this move. It would be in conflict with what management wants, and he hasn't established himself enough to start swinging the axe around just yet, especially on an organization like the Lakers. As you know, and as I've reiterated, this is only his third game as coach. He simply can't be making those types of moves just yet. He already tried to bring Westbrook off the bench, and then got blamed for causing a supposed injury.

He's got no choice at this stage but to let Westbrook fall on his own sword, rather than get too close and get stabbed himself.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore

giphy.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This sounds good in theory, but Ham would only be cutting off his nose to spite his face with this move. It would be in conflict with what management wants, and he hasn't established himself enough to start swinging the axe around just yet, especially on an organization like the Lakers. As you know, and as I've reiterated, this is only his third game as coach. He simply can't be making those types of moves just yet. He already tried to bring Westbrook off the bench, and then got blamed for causing a supposed injury.

He's got no choice at this stage but to let Westbrook fall on his own sword, rather than get too close and get stabbed himself.
Like I said …it’s not even worth arguing about to be honest …if Ham doesn’t have the capacity to take his career in his own hands and chooses to let Westbrook take him down on his first opportunity as a coach instead of taking a stand …god bless that brotha :hubie: I’m washing my hands with it because Jeanie would simply have to fire me

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
No lie tho if I’m Ham that’s a game of chicken I’m willing to play …either I’m controlling this nikkas playing time the way I want or y’all can fire me …I collect my check and y’all can continue to take the PR beating for looking like an incompetent franchise :yeshrug: