Russ Westbrook Just Played His Last Game as a Laker

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Everything about that play was disrespectful. Nurkic literally gave him the :rudy: and then a handwave after he missed. The Blazers bench celebrating as he goes up for the shot. Westbrook's complete disregard of the situation.

Hrs either intentionally trying to get sent home or he has the basketball IQ of a gnat. The people still playing contrarian pretending he's just being bullied by the fans & media are miraculously infinitely more insufferable than he is.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Really makes you side eye the whole “supreme basketball Iq” talking point juuuuust a little bit …not saying he doesn’t have basketball iq …but no way does a basketball savant look at Russ’s game look at AD’s game …look at his own game …look at the dimensions of a court and think yeah this geometry is going to work fa sho fa sho! Lol …I really wonder what Russ told this nikka that made him let his guard down and put his basketball sense to the side with that move …that’s a whole Netflix documentary in itself :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Real talk, I want nuclear Holocaust levels of fukkery. If we gon be bad and we can’t even compete in the tank wars then I want all the drama that espn ever dreamed of
oPabSLI.png

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
to be fair russ bball iq was always suspect. that said, can't say i've seen a drop off this steep for a player not coming off an injury. it's like someone picked a random coli breh at the fitness center and put him in russ body lol. his athleticism is still there, but everything else is broken. hope a change of scenery can get him a reboot.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Between this, and the Georgia Tech QB running out of bounds on the last play of the game instead of throwing it down field, some grade A fukkery this weekend :russ: