Russ Westbrook Just Played His Last Game as a Laker

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Russ better learn to accept a bench role, no team (maybe the Wizards) will offer him a starting job next year

he hustles a lot so i imagine that Mark Jackson and Jeff vsn Gundy would say he can play for their team anytime :hubie:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers were all taking turns trying to fumble the lead. Russ gonna get the biggest share of the blame because he's the hot target for all things Lakers.

Daps
At this point I can’t even blame Russ …he is who he is ..I blame Darvin Ham for not putting his foot down and taking control …there’s no reason based on Russ career history not just this year or last ..but his entire career that you should be playing him in these high leverage moments …that’s on the coach :hubie:
Blame him for not putting his foot down and taking control?

This was only his third game as coach.

What else could he possibly do given the fact he still needs to gain trust from the playing group and see what works and what doesn't?

The Lakers guard rotation isn't deep and talented enough for him not to play Westbrook in those moments, especially with Schroder being out. If only for the fact, if he alienates him this early on, it'll cause Westbrook to act out even more (we all saw him blame Ham for his groin injury when he came off the bench in the preseason). Nunn just came off a performance against the Clippers where he went 0-7 from the field, and then was 0-3 in this game; Pat Bev isn't even a factor on offense; which only leaves Lonnie, who's experience has been stuck at the end of the bench on a lottery squad in SA.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Lakers and Sixers both 0-3. They will be in the Finals. Book it. :youngsabo:

:troll: