CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didn't miss it.

I know what you're doing in here. That's why everyone is laughing at you for defending what Westbrook did, and then having the nerve to use what the coach said (when he's naturally going to defend that decision and defend his own player) to back your position. It's blatantly transparent. It's also hilarious how you're accusing me of seeking attention, when you know cotdamn well that's what you were aiming for with your initial post.

Just look at the reception to what you've posted in here.

Nobody in their right mind would post this -

Straight agenda bullshyt.

:manny:

DUDE YOU HAVE
SOME SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS.

THE 2 FOR 1 WORKED...
THIS IS A FACT AND HAS
NOTHING TO DO WITH
WHATEVER PARANOIA YOU HAVE
RUNNING THROUGH YOUR
AUTISTIC BRAIN.

THE LAKERS NEEDED 1 STOP,
COULDNT GET IT
AND THEY LOST THE GAME.

THEY COULD HAVE RAN
THE CLOCK DOWN TO 12 SECONDS,
STILL MISSED THE SHOT,
AND LOST TO A GW REGARDLESS.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps

DUDE YOU HAVE
SOME SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS.

THE 2 FOR 1 WORKED...
THIS IS A FACT AND HAS
NOTHING TO DO WITH
WHATEVER PARANOIA YOU HAVE
RUNNING THROUGH YOUR
AUTISTIC BRAIN.

THE LAKERS NEEDED 1 STOP
AND COULDNT GET IT
AND THEY LOST THE GAME.

:evil:

I'd say 95% of posters agree with me, does that mean they're autistic too? Or perhaps you're just projecting because you're in the distant minority?

The fact of the matter is: you don't run a 2 for 1 when you're leading with around 30 seconds left.

You run down the clock while at the same time working to get the best shot possible, so the other team doesn't have a whole shotclock possession to generate a quality shot. Furthermore, beyond all that, Westbrook not only took the lowest possible quality shot, but he's arguably the worst at it in the entire league. The entire decision-making process by him on that possession was as bad as you could possibly get. He shouldn't have gone for a 2 for 1, and he shouldn't have taken that specific shot. At the very least, he could've drove on Nurkic, where he either would've been fouled or got an uncontested shot directly at the rim, but instead he bailed them out.

There's a reason why Nurkic sagged off and allowed him all that space. Look at the reaction from the T'Blazers bench the moment he took that shot.

Nobody in their right mind would ever suggest this worked.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'd say 95% of posters agree with me, does that mean they're autistic too? Or perhaps you're just projecting because you're in the distant minority?

The fact of the matter is: you don't run a 2 for 1 when you're leading with around 30 seconds left.

You run down the clock while at the same time working to get the best shot possible, so the other team doesn't have a whole shotclock possession to generate a quality shot. Furthermore, beyond all that, Westbrook not only took the lowest possible quality shot, but he's arguably the worst at it in the entire league. The entire decision-making process by him on that possession was as bad as you could possibly get. He shouldn't have gone for a 2 for 1, and he shouldn't have taken that specific shot. At the very least, he could've drove on Nurkic, where he either would've been fouled or got an uncontested shot directly at the rim, but instead he bailed them out.

There's a reason why Nurkic sagged off and allowed him all that space. Look at the reaction from the T'Blazers bench the moment he took that shot.

Nobody in their right mind would ever suggest this worked.

PORTLAND WENT
ON A 9-0 RUN...
11-2 TO END THE GAME.

LAL WAS DEAD IN THE WATER...

DAME SCORED HIS BUCKET
IN ABOUT 4 SECONDS...
GRANT SCORED HIS BUCKET
IN ABOUT 3 SECONDS...

THEY CLEARLY DIDNT
NEED THE WHOLE SHOT CLOCK
WHICH IS THE POINT.