Russ Westbrook Just Played His Last Game as a Laker

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
:sas1:: Now Molly… I’m gonna let you in on a little secret…I am hearing…that LebrONISFEDUUUUP!!! IM TELLI-IM TELLING YOU MOLLY

LEBRON

HAS

HAD IT!!!!!!!

I mean enough is enOUUUUGHGHGH!

Idk what this brother Russel has going on but something ain’t right Molly! I mean let’s take a look!

Russ comes down Dame isn’t even taking Russ seriously he already knows what time it is!

Up one and you take a shot you haven’t converted on in 2 years bruh :comeon:

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're up there with Klutch propaganda.

:wow:
It’s basketball. Portland gets the ball back regardless and the Lakers weren’t stopping anyone all game. It certainly lessened the chances of them winning, but it wasn’t the sole reason they lost the game.

Russ is one of the absolute worst decision makers in the NBA, and he shouldn’t have had the ball in the first place. If you give a 3 year old fine china, expect it to end up broken.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Is that who’s been defending him? I’m really curious
It has to be because it makes no sense that he wasn't traded for what Indiana proposed for him they were never gonna get a better offer then that. I'm enjoying watching this shyt crumble :blessed:

Daps
It’s basketball. Portland gets the ball back regardless and the Lakers weren’t stopping anyone all game. It certainly lessened the chances of them winning, but it wasn’t the sole reason they lost the game.

Russ is one of the absolute worst decision makers in the NBA, and he shouldn’t have had the ball in the first place. If you give a 3 year old fine china, expect it to end up broken.
No one play/possession ever is the sole reason a team loses.

But it's reflective of just how bad he is, and how his play directly and indirectly is the biggest cause for why the Lakers struggle to be competitive. Whatever way you wanna slice it, he's the one responsible for why they're this bad. It's him and then daylight second.