tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
“NO RUSS NO!” :damn:

mama-no.gif

The commentators were sick when he took that shot :russ:

I haven't heard an announcer be so distraught over a jumper since Clyde yelled why after a Bargnani 3.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
As a neutral party in all of this, it would be hilarious to see Westbrook shut down or traded away, and see the Lakers continue to struggle, as their rabid fan base try and identify the next scapegoat. Because from what I've seen, Westbrook has demonstrated tremendous levels of ineptitude in the last year, but he ain't the only one holding the team back with brain dead plays. He's just the convenient lightning rod.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
What's crazy is he hasn't even lost much athleticism
The fact that he still looks athletic is a testament to the super athlete that he really was. Cause he’s lost a lot…his first step is gone, he doesn’t get up like he used to and I seen John Wall smoke this nikka against the clips. Made him look like Kevon Looney. I remember when Russ used to be at least in that stratosphere of speed…but u can see he’s lost a lot of his quickness too.

At this point he’s supposed to be relying on his savy, IQ and experience like a 15 year vet should but since he’s Russell Westbrook then you see those results:snoop:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
As a neutral party in all of this, it would be hilarious to see Westbrook shut down or traded away, and see the Lakers continue to struggle, as their rabid fan base try and identify the next scapegoat. Because from what I've seen, Westbrook has demonstrated tremendous levels of ineptitude in the last year, but he ain't the only one holding the team back with brain dead plays. He's just the convenient lightning rod.
They might struggle but they haven't won a game it won't be worse lol.