Russ Westbrook Just Played His Last Game as a Laker

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
lol I dnt think his reputation is tarnished. He just a player that fell off and still doesn't want to accept it yet and modify his game. Westbrook use to go 100 mph, he just cant anymore so his game fell off. No need to disrespect his past. Present Westbrook is a bench player.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it took him a year and 3 games to completely tarnish his legacy

he was teflon before joining the Lakers.
Only because people were acting oblivious. He was the worst decision-making guard in the league I'd ever seen BEFORE he left OKC. It's like the dude is physically healthy but has fetal alcohol syndrome at the same time.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Russ at this point in his career is unplayable in the 4th qt. The Clippers game, and this game make it plainly obvious.

The gameplan is out on defending the Lakers when Russ is on in crunch time... either go zone, or put your center (Zubac, Nurkic) on him to roam and pack the paint away from AD, Bron. It's a win/win in that situation cause if you start to double or pack the paint on a drive, a kick out will be going to either Russ or one of the other horrible jumpshooters on this team

Darvin Ham talked all this tough talk about potential benching and the FIRST instance where you needed to get some momentum and a W from all the good things you've done as a team... he inserts Russ to basically fuk everything up.

I blame Ham for even bringing him in, and if Ham brings him again in crunch time then it's obvious that Ham is a puppet and the FO is making these decisions on Russ for whatever reason

Daps

THAT LAST SENTENCE IS FACTS...
LAKERS HAD 2 CHANCES
TO GET A STOP AND
FAILED ON BOTH.

THATS WHY THEY LOST THE GAME.

nikkaS ARE COMPLETELY IGNORING
HOW QUICK & EASY PORTLAND SCORED
BOTH OF THOSE BUCKETS
TO PUSH AN ANGENDA.

:devil:
:evil:

this is a fake account and a fake quote
Well, well, well, would you look at that - when your agenda swings around and slaps you upside the head. Let's see how @CHICAGO spins this.

lebron-james-funny.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well, well, well, would you look at that - when your agenda swings around and slaps you upside the head. Let's see how @CHICAGO spins this.

lebron-james-funny.gif

THAT TWEET WAS ALREADY POSTED
AND REPLIED TO IN THIS THREAD IDIOT.

I JUST SIMPLY REPLIED TO
IT LIKE ANYONE ELSE.

:mjlol:YOU RAN AND TUCKED YOUR
TAIL WHEN YOU HAD NO ANSWER
FOR MY LAST POST.

:devil:
:evil: