Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
So what's our DL look like now? If we felt it was shyt enough to draft Kinlaw, are we assuming everyone except Armstead and Bosa are on the bubble? Do we kick Armstead inside next to Kinlaw after he found his niche as Big End?
on passing down I think it will be ford-armstead-kinlaw-bosa, on first few downs I can see ford being off and dj jones in and armstead at end.

jones taylor and blair are all coming off major injuries so depth will be tested.

sol is getting bushed most likely or he just subs like he did this season.

Taco

All Star
Daps
After seeing the YAC stat posted above it was clear what receiver the niners wanted from the get. You can speculate and say we didn’t have to trade this picks but realistically we didn’t need much in this draft. A good portion of the starters are coming back :yeshrug: we had the players to win it last year and I believe we still do. The movement at the LOS with Deebo, Aiyuk, Taylor, and Kittle will be a headache for defenses. If McKinnon ends up being the player Shanny wanted I’d say we’re in a good position to run it back.

Taco

All Star
Daps
It’s all speculation, but we had a dream rebuild and our front office has been proven to make the right decisions. It all comes down to our coach and making the right play calls.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn just reading through twitter.....

Im kinda feeling cool with these picks.

Like low key, we really did replace the 2 starters we lost. Now whether they can catch up and play up to speed, that’s really up to how Kyle and the staff prepare him and how the players on the team lead and push them.

But in the end if they can be on par with how well our 2019 rookies played.... we may be on something.

The comparisons being Richard Seymour and Chad Johnson? I’m actually at peace:ehh:

12-4:wow:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

They have more access to tape than what we have and studied these guys more than us:yeshrug::hubie:

:ehh: that’s some real shyt

so, most other teams boards like our picks and draft so far. a lot of people thought packers would take Aiyuk.

analytics sites like the players, but hate the value. which is where Im at right now.

and that Kyle quote is real shyt for real :wow: especially with todays game rules, defense is so much about talent because you dont get much reaction speed.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
so, most other teams boards like our picks and draft so far. a lot of people thought packers would take Aiyuk.

analytics sites like the players, but hate the value. which is where Im at right now.

and that Kyle quote is real shyt for real :wow: especially with todays game rules, defense is so much about talent because you dont get much reaction speed.

Yea after he said that shyt..... that’s a Mic drop for me..... like you can’t really rebuttal that.

I would love to have this crazy high powered offense too. But we was already putting up damn near 30+ppg.

We really do need to maintain having the best or one of the top tier defenses to handle all these other teams weapons

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

@jwonder bout to be like

giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You know what's funny. I don't hate the trade down or the Kinlaw pick. I understand the rationale.

The Brandon Aiyuk pick scares me because he'll either be a star or suck no in between.

We didn't need to trade up for him.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

:ld: I can see this argument because some of Aiyuk's tape reminds me of Pettis but with more dog in him, which is apparently what Shanny hates about Pettis. But I think Pettis is much more of a polished route runner who gets great separation whereas Aiyuk is a much more raw route runner with a lot of wasted motion in his shyt and a more limited route tree. Pettis is a technician, and far more economical with his routes and movement. To Aiyuk's credit he's the better athlete. Dude's a former RB who can eat in open space after the catch, which is not how I'd describe Pettis. Guess we'll see.

Last edited: