Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not mad at the picks , just :francis: on how we got em

Yes, I kinda feel the same way. After hearing Kinlaw story and then hearing that HE WANTED TO PLAY FOR US.

Im cool with that pick.

Brandon Aiyuk??? TJ Housh....... claiming he reminds him of his former teammate Chad Johnson.

Thats big shows to fill:usure:

But imagine he plays up to 80% of that:whew:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
yeah Id take the former too :manny: we couldve had at least kinlaw+mckinney

can that fukkboy swagnificent be right about something for once and maybe Jalen Hurd becomes a top 30 WR in the league :sadcam:

I think they have high hopes for Hurd but i can't grasp trading up for Aiyuk unless they really had him as the next best thing to Ruggs. He is kind of a Ruggs-lite

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
EWVub9jWkAASlyY

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Opposing secondaries gonna be SQUATTING on the 1st down marker, Jimmy ain't making a mothafukkin throw 5 yards past the LOS next season :beli:

Wes gonna be collecting the easiest paycheck of his life teaching these WRs 2 routes only, slant and bubble :aicmon:

Three yards and a cloud of dust ass passing offense :upsetfavre:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I dont get how this dude ran a 4.5 40, he looks a lot faster on tape. either its pac 12 defenses or he plays faster than he runs in a straight line :lupe:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Why did Pettis fall off this year?

I dont get how this dude ran a 4.5 40, he looks a lot faster on tape. either its pac 12 defenses or he plays faster than he runs in a straight line :lupe:
Dont know if brehs remember this guy, but he reminds me of Chris Chambers.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Why did Pettis fall off this year?
weak, shyt hands, plus I dont think hes into football. shanny pushed him really hard but dude was just ass for most part.

Dont know if brehs remember this guy, but he reminds me of Chris Chambers.
I remember chris chambers in Miami and then the Chargers for a couple of years. I always remembered him as a bigger (and slower) guy :dame:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
So what's our DL look like now? If we felt it was shyt enough to draft Kinlaw, are we assuming everyone except Armstead and Bosa are on the bubble? Do we kick Armstead inside next to Kinlaw after he found his niche as Big End?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
weak, shyt hands, plus I dont think hes into football. shanny pushed him really hard but dude was just ass for most part.

I remember chris chambers in Miami and then the Chargers for a couple of years. I always remembered him as a bigger (and slower) guy :dame:
Nah they were the same size. Chambers tested faster as well. Game wise he reminds me of him. Chambers wasnt a tall dude but just seemed bigger :dame: